“A qucik, tasty lunch”

Broad Ripple Brew Pub
Ranked #245 of 2,346 Restaurants in Indianapolis
Cuisines: American, Bar, Pub, Steakhouse
Good for: Families with children, Bar scene
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Television, Waitstaff
Oslo, Norway
“A qucik, tasty lunch”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 4, 2013

We went here for a family lunch after seeing the indy speedway. The service is good and efficient, the menu should cover most needs and prices are fair.

I would reccomend this place for a casual lunch. Beer is offered on tap and bottles, my suggestion is to try some of the local brews.

• Visited July 2013

Indianapolis, Indiana
“"Beer place in Broad Ripple"”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 1, 2013

Lunch here on a rainy afternoon with some out-of-town friends who wanted to go to a "beer place in Broad Ripple". Sat on the covered patio which made for a pleasant lunch as the rain fell. Despite other reviews to the contrary, service was prompt and friendly - perhaps because the place was not crowded at 1PM on a rainy Monday. However, that is not the norm for this place - it is usally quite crowded - with no reservations.

Had a couple of the brewrey's pale ales - perfect for a summer afternoon and a perfect companion for scotch eggs, mexican corn and my favorite,the grilled cheddar cheese sandwich with beets and carrots and jiacama etc.on grilled bread ..one of the best sandwiches I have ever tasted....will go back for another very soon. I like this place because it has an unusual menu - food you do not find other places - plus eating outside and drinking local beer is a special treat.

Visited July 2013
Plymouth, Indiana, United States
“A Must When Visiting Indianapolis”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 9, 2013

A local brew pub in the village of Broad Ripple just NE of Indianapolis. My friends and I stumbled upon this place several years ago when we were visiting a nearby outdoors store, Rusted Moon. We went in for lunch and try to make it back once a year.

This is a brew pub, so yes, they brew their own beer. I enjoy the Lawn Mower Pale ale myself, and lo and behold, some of the dishes they serve are made with it. There is a surprisingly extensive menu, including both English and American fare. If there's a vegetarian in your group- no worries! They have several vegetarian friendly options as well.

If you're headed down, go with some time to spare. Have a bite to eat, have a couple of beers. Enjoy the atmosphere of the pub itself. Even after you leave and walk around the neighborhood, you may find yourself walking back into the pub for another taste before you go home.

• Visited July 2012
Mount Pleasant, Michigan
“Great place”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 6, 2013

Inside this is sort of like an English pub - the owner is from England I think it said. There is a large outdoor patio though and since the weather was great we ate there. Locals sort of gathered at the front in chairs and chatted and had a brew after work. Menu is great. It has a huge vegan/vegetarian (I am not exactly sure of the distinction) section and I had "Nancy's Nutty Burger" which was FANTASTIC. Brews are very mellow but with a variety of tastes.

Visited June 2013
Champaign, Illinois
“Great restaurant in a quaint location”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 3, 2013

I was in downtown Indy for a conference so I relished the chance to get away and explore other parts of the city. A friend recommended Broad Ripple Brew Pub and the food was amazing!

The service, albeit a bit lacking in friendliness, was prompt and efficient.

The food was great, though! I had the plain nachos and sufficiently stuffed my face with them. My colleagues had the pita sandwich, Thai BBQ, and vegan dolmades. There were clean plates everywhere.

• Visited May 2013