“Good Food and Overall Value”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Le Peep

Le Peep
Ranked #245 of 2,346 Restaurants in Indianapolis
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children, Kids
Dining options: Breakfast, Brunch, Lunch, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Champaign, Illinois
“Good Food and Overall Value”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 9, 2011

This Le Peep location was across the street from our hotel. We went here for breakfast both days. The first day I had a half order of french toast and the second day I had the biscuits and gravy. Both were very good. My husband was equally impressed with his entrees.

There were a couple of drawbacks: I ordered an orange juice the first day, and the waitress brought me a large since I didn't specify. It was a pitcher that filled four glasses and cost $4. The second day I ordered a small orange juice, which was one small glass and cost $2. The large orange juice was too big and I didn't finish it, so it wasn't worth the $4 we paid for it, but the small orange juice wasn't big enough.

I also wish that side orders of fruit (included with my biscuits and gravy on the second day), were larger in portion size. I was slightly disappointed that the dish it was in looked slightly bigger than something I would use for ketchup or other condiments. That being said, we were able to eat a larger breakfast than we would have at home for a reasonable price. We would go back again (and did...two days in a row).

• Visited August 2011