“Lunch Bowls are great!”

P.F. Chang’s
Ranked #162 of 2,351 Restaurants in Indianapolis
Cuisines: Chinese, Asian
Good for: Families with children, Large groups, Special occasions, Kids
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Full Bar, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Carmel, Indiana, USA
“Lunch Bowls are great!”
Reviewed January 6, 2014

Monday through Saturday, during the lunch hour, you can get a special called a Lunch Bowl. They are a wonderful deal & a delicious way to enjoy several items Chang's has to offer. The salad is delicious, chilled & crisp. The ginger & sesame dressings are outstanding. If you are looking for a very spicy dish then the Dali chicken is for you. The Kung Pao Scallops are delicious. The little cucumber, onion & tomato side they add to the dish really sets off the different flavors. You won' t be disappointed in either dish. If the restaurant is crowded, eat at the bar. It is lively, quick & you can catch the latest sports scores, if you are so inclined. Server Joe will take very great care of you as they all do. This is a great restaurant! Enjoy.

• Visited October 2013

• Korean first
Indiana
“Glorified Fast Food”
Reviewed December 30, 2013

This was our first time going to PF Changs and after all the hype you hear we had high hopes. Well, the hostess was very short and rude to guest. Our wait was 45 min, we waited over an hour. Once seated the waitress was very nice and made up for the rudeness at the door. However, the food is mediocre at best. We had the dinner for two at $39.99, which you pick two soups, one appetizer, two smaller portioned entrees, and a desert to share. We had the Egg drop soup, dynamite shrimp, beef something, Kung Po Shrimp, and the Chocolate Peanut butter crunch for desert. Honestly, nothing was all that grand... it was a glorified Panda Express.

Would I go back to PF Changs? No, not with my own money. If I was given a gift card, ok, I would go to use this but not my own money. My advice... with so many great local places to eat nearby, skip this chain and go somewhere with much better food for the money.

• Visited December 2013
Lafayette, Indiana, United States
“MY BIRTHDAY DINNER”
Reviewed November 23, 2013

My husband and i went to P F Chang for dinner last night, it was a 30 min wait so we ate at the bar, the bartenders are busy but they are trying thier best to be helpful and attentive. The food is good and delicious. Yes the atmosphere was a little noisy but what you expect in a full and wide open restaurant? if you want peace and quiet go somewhere else. We drove an hour for my birthday dinner and it's all worth it, i will come back for sure. We notice a man complaining at the manager, something about slow service and he is very rude. i think they are trying the best they can to give all the patrons good service. If you want fast food go to a fast food reataurant, just saying:-)

• Visited November 2013
Carl Junction
“Better than I even expected”
Reviewed November 8, 2013 via mobile

I've always heard great things about P.F. Chang's and I finally had the opportunity to give it try. It was really great. I ordered the Mongolian Beef meal (can't remember the exact name). It was superb. If given the chance, I will return.

Bloomington, Indiana
“Didn't Taste Too Good - Got Sick”
Reviewed November 7, 2013

My friend and I were on a long break from a conference and was told this was a great place to eat. We waited for a very long time and were finally seated. Took a while for our waiter to take our order. Neither one of us was excited about the flavor and taste of our food. I had Honey Chicken, and she got Kung Pao Shrimp. We were both sick within the hour. Not sure what made us sick in there. I won't go back.

• Visited November 2013