“Poor service”

Cuisines: Asian, Chinese
Good for: Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed October 26, 2013 via mobile

Sat at bar! Took drink order promptly but was quite a wait to take order. At least four other orders taken before mine of people who came in after me! The person that took my drink order was dressed as a manager but spent the rest of the time talking and laughing with the wait staff! Only two women working large bar area! Not enough on a crowded Friday night! Not friendly! Got S & S chicken. Was more large onions in it than chicken and came with a small cup of rice! Was ok! Overpriced and poor service will keep me from coming back!

Reviewed October 26, 2013

The place is always crowded with people. I recommend anyone to make a reservation if plan to have a dinner there. We had Mapo Tofu, and Kung-pao shrimp. They were a little salty but it was okay with brown rice. Last but not the least I would highly recommend the deseart menu--- Tiramisu if you havn't tried it yet. Overall I love this place, and I will definitely revisit soon!

Reviewed October 18, 2013

We went to dinner and saw that they had some new fall items. The kale salad was really good. We shared the salad and shared hot fish and sauteed spinach. This made for a wonderful meal and was plenty of food for two.

Reviewed October 10, 2013

Keystone at the Crossing Chang's location is my favorite. Not only is the service top notch, the food is excellent. For a sure fire hit, if you love scallops, try them Kung Pao. Delicious! The lunch bowls, served Monday - Saturday between 11-3, I believe, are wonderful. Added to your entrée, you can get a great salad - try the ginger dressing. The cucumber, onion & tomato that comes with the lunch bowl really sets the flavors off nicely. A true feast for the palate. The Fiesta Breeze iced tea tops everything off nicely. Managers on duty are always friendly & attentive.

Reviewed October 7, 2013 via mobile

I have eaten at PF Changs across the country - probably 100+ dining experiences. It was just a matter of time until one feel flat. Tonight was that night, and all went wrong.

I ordered "off" from the usual PF staple entrees and got the most expensive entree - sea bass. The sea bass was so fishy smelling (and taste) that nobody at the table even wanted to sample it. The presentation of the fish was equally as disappointing - a singular fish filet sitting in limbo atop a bed of raw greens drowning in a pool of soy.

I would have complained, but the manager had already let staff go, so by the time the waitress finally came back, we just wanted to leave.

Although both our boys politely asked for refills twice, and the waitress acknowledged the request, they never came.

The list goes on, but you probably get the point. Don't go on Monday, and avoid the sea bass at all costs.