“Nice service as usual”

Outback Steakhouse
Ranked #476 of 2,561 Restaurants in Indianapolis
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Reviewed March 8, 2012

I got my usual steak and it was pretty great, although I ordered it medium well and it was just well (how I typically order so I didn't care too much). My husband has allergies that had to be accommodated and the waitress did great, although I think she got a little flustered at one point. (His food had to go back twice, by no mistake of hers.) Overall nice place to stop for dinner.

Reviewed October 31, 2011

Guess we've been spoiled with "big food" at these types of restaurants. The serving sizes were ok. The waitress was good but it took quite a while to get our food. I like O'Charly's much better.

Reviewed October 16, 2011

This location has been around for years and is often very busy which is a good sign of consistency and repeat business. We have eaten at several Outback Steakhouses in other cities and have not been disappointed. The steaks are very tender and seasoned to perfection. Our service last evening was excellent. 3 people including our main server keep things moving. Even the manager came by to see how things were going. This location right behind the Castleton Square Mall is great for pre or post-shopping.

1  Thank shduning
Reviewed June 1, 2010

This particular outback is not your typical one a bad way. Service and food quality seem to be below par at this restaurant. Our party had among other things rocks in our salad, cold soup and a steak which had to be sent back a couple of times to get right. Waiter and manager seemed to be unapologetic.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Reviewed July 1, 2008

Good salads and more options than other steakhouses.

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook