“Usually a bit pricy but tasty pizza, good service”
Review of Buca di Beppo

Neighborhood: Downtown Indianapolis
Cross street: Washington Street and Market
Transit: IndyGo Bus Service - Market & Ohio Stop
Reviewed October 13, 2013

Went during a colts game on a Sunday, so the place was nearly empty. Saw dinner type prices on the menu, waitress told me I could order a personal pizza off of the lunch menu, which was more reasonable price-wise. It was just enough, when combined with a rather large Sam Adams lager, about the best they had to offer. Lots of interesting italian-american pictures, some very famous.

Reviewed October 10, 2013

Took Maitre D three or four minutes just to speak to us as he was busy looking at his computer. Stopped in for lunch and they were not terribly busy but our waiter took nearly 10 minutes to show up, then was hard to find throughout the meal. Did not care for the overall atmosphere. Seemed like a maze to get anywhere and it had a real low class feel to it. Music was loud and hard to hear over. Was definitely not a fan of their marinara. Lasagna was edible but not delicious by any means. Salad was good. Portions were good size.

Reviewed October 8, 2013

We dined for lunch. My sister and I while my husband attended his conference. We ordered the Spaghetti and Meatballs which we expected to be fabulous! The pasta was prepared perfectly! The rest just lacked flavor!! Even the meatball! The portion was abundant of course being family style. My husband ate the left overs which I then tasted again and was like a whole different dish! Full of flavor! The reheat was way better then the freshly served!
The dining room was COLD which is why I am rating the atmosphere an average.
And I put my sister and I in the friends category because we did not have children with us and we are not a romantic couple ~ obviously.

Reviewed September 25, 2013

Our party of 10 1/2 (4 month old granddaughter) ate here Saturday night. We thoroughly enjoyed ourselves! We had intended to eat at Weber Grill but there was an hour wait (not great with an infant) so we decided to check about the wait at Buca (right across the street). What a lucky break for us! No wait, although they were really busy. Heather, our server, was awesome. She moved tables together to give our group a little more room and then explained how their menu works. The entrees are family sized designed to either feed 2 or 4. We ordered lasagna, shrimp florentine, and chicken alfreda for 4. More than enough food, plenty of leftovers. We also ordered the cheese triangles (like cheese sticks) and they were great! Best I have ever had and everyone else thought so too. This restaurant has alot of charm and character which I really appreciate. Food was good, service was good and atmosphere was charming!

1  Thank ReadyPackGo
Reviewed September 10, 2013

Food was great but you should plan to order a meal to share. The servings are too much for one person and unless you are going to be able take leftovers with you for later, you are wasting alot of money. Restaurant was very loud but it was Saturday night and quite a few bridal parties so maybe not so bad earlier during the day.