“Good Food Great Atmosphere”
Review of Hard Rock Cafe

Hard Rock Cafe
Ranked #97 of 2,395 Restaurants in Indianapolis
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: Downtown Indianapolis
Reviewed March 24, 2014

Arrived in town on New Year's Eve and walked a few blocks to Hard Rock. They were having a special concert and we were able to hear a few songs while we ate. The food was good and the band sounded great.

HardRockIndy, General Manager at Hard Rock Cafe, responded to this reviewResponded July 17, 2014

Glad you enjoyed the live music! Come see us again!

Reviewed March 15, 2014

When I travel, I try to avoid chains or places I have been to before. However, on a rather cold and snowy March day I decided to stop in here because 1) I was freezing and 2) I knew I'd be getting ok food at slightly inflated prices, but that was ok. What I actually got was fantastic service, both from the hostess and my waiter. I was a little dismayed to see Budweiser rather than Miller products on the beer list-the waiter recommended a local Indy brew-perfect! When I told him I hadn't found the canal the previous day he brought be a city map. Way to go above and beyond! Food was ok-pulled pork sandwich and fries very good but the beans were over seasoned and the slaw was bland. Decor is wonderful-typical of any Hard Rock but always fun. Right before I left an old Green Day song came on and I found myself singing along-same with the hostess who was about half my age-so much for the generation gap. Thanks Hard Rock for a fun lunch.

I am glad to see you enjoyed yourself. We now have Miller Lite on draft :). Come back for a cold one soon!

Reviewed March 9, 2014

The food was delicious, and the wait staff very friendly. Service was slow because tables had not been cleared. Music was migraine-inducing, but the price was very good with a 20% discount for guests of the Hampton Inn Downtown across the street.

I am sorry that we were rockin' the music too loud, but I am glad to see you enjoyed the experience otherwise. Thank you for the feedback! Come see us again soon.

Reviewed March 5, 2014

We went in to eat lunch. Had an issue with waiting, staff not only gave us a discount but gave us free dessert. Very friendly and outgoing to try to take care of all issues.

I am glad we took the extra step to insure you were happy when you left! Come see us again soon!

Reviewed March 4, 2014

We were in Indy for the AMA Supercross this past weekend and we were staying downtown. Got word the atmosphere was hopping at Hard Rock and we headed that way. We were able to get a table very quickly and got seated. There was a benefit going on for a bar tender who was hurt on a motocycle and a band was playing. It was a great place to hang out on a Friday night, we all ordered burgers which were very good and we had a couple of beers and hung out. I was skeptical as the Hard Rock in Orlando is typicall a zoo and the food is at best average. I was pleasantly surprised at the food, the service and we all had a great time.

Glad you had a great time! Come see us next March! (You can come sooner, if you want, we are totally ok with that!) Thanks for the great feedback!