“Delish!”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: Downtown Indianapolis
Reviewed August 30, 2013 via mobile

My husband and I ate here for lunch. Ordered the nachos, burger, and pulled pork sand..was super delish! Iced tea was amazing! Great service, fun atmosphere..will def be back when visiting Indy!

Reviewed August 27, 2013

Had a great time at the Hard Rock as usual. Food great, staff friendly, whats not to like about the place

Reviewed August 12, 2013

Not very busy for a Friday night at about 9pm. We sat on the patio and enjoyed a local Sun City Brewery Osiris Pale Ale and the California Chicken Club sandwich. Great bites! Our waitress was very attentive.

Reviewed August 8, 2013

Hard rock is a step from our hotel and they offer 20% discount if you showed the hotel key card. We were tired and hungry after long meeting day, we really wanted to have a decent dinner for relaxing. We haven't been to hard rock cafe before and I was afraid that it might have loud music. To my surprise, the music was fine, not too loud not too low. The place was clean and nice. Our server were friendly but a little bit slow.
We ordered salad and BBQ ribs for our meal. Salad was fresh and taste nice. The BBQ ribs was a little bit sweet, so we put the hot sauce on it and it tasted fine. I ordered creme brulé bite to try. It was nice and creamy. The sugar was burnt nicely and you could feel the crust when you put the spoon on it. It was delicious, not too sweet and it was the right size for dessert.
So, we were satisfied with this visit and we will try again in the other city.

Reviewed August 8, 2013 via mobile

I thought this Hard Rock was just average. My salad was good but my son said," They burnt my burger, it tasted like I was at a graduation party." The service was slow and it wasn't busy. I won't return because it left just an average impression on me.