“The best sushi in town!”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Ginza Japanese Steak House
Ranked #984 of 2,449 Restaurants in Indianapolis
Cuisines: Japanese, Steakhouse
Reviewed December 26, 2011

I have tried so many sushi places. If you are looking for fresh sushi, not fried or modified, this is the place you would like. The hibachi tables are good but the sushi bar is what I love. I am crazy about the crazy tuna! Yummy and fresh.

Reviewed August 23, 2011

I have been to Ginza Japanese Steak House on multiple occassions. The food is consistently good. The prices are considerably lower if you go during lunch hours (about half price for entrees) and they have extended lunch hours on Sundays. I always leave with a "people bag" since I always enough food left over to take something home with me.

Reviewed May 9, 2011

I have loved this place for years, however, the last 2-3 times have been disappointing. Since new owner took over both svc & food quality/proportions have diminished. Hope they can save it!

Reviewed July 4, 2010

The best Octopus Salad I've ever had. I'm tried many different restaurants' version on this recipe. Ginza is the one I always find myself going back to. The sushi and the habachi cooks are great. My kid's favorite cook is PeeWee, he is very entertaining.
Lunch Specials are a deal.

Reviewed August 14, 2009

The best fried dumplings/pot stickers I've tasted, and the vinegrette salad was delicous. The Ginza roll was good and got me full, but there's not a whole lot of selections, especially with vegetables as I did not see spinach on the menu.