“Interesting Place to Eat”

St. Elmo Steak House
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Neighborhood: Downtown Indianapolis
Cross street: Maryland
Brentwood, Tennessee
“Interesting Place to Eat”
Reviewed February 2, 2014

Outstanding food and service located in a historic building that only adds to the ambiance and charm of the dining experience. If we are ever in Indy again we will definitely be stopping in.

Visited March 2013

UK
“Top notch experience”
Reviewed January 31, 2014

Visiting Indy for 2 days, I was told by lots of folk to make St Elmo's my first stop. Reception at the Hyatt got me a table at very short notice on a Sunday night - and the place was jumping. Efficient staff, great menu/service. Had to have the shrimp cocktail, and if dealt with my stuffy nose in seconds :-) Great quality bone in rib-eye too. Outstanding wine list. Had coffee and a bourbon from an extensive choice at the bar. Returned Monday night in the super cold to buy the sauce, and it was full again!
Expensive? Yes, but worth it. If it ain't broke, don't fix it….. Highly recommended!

Frederiksted, St. Croix
“Always a pleasure!”
Reviewed January 30, 2014

My husband and I took our old neighbors to St. Elmo's. As always the food and service was perfect. Thanks. We are moving out of the country soon but I hope I'll be back to enjoy again. Thanks William! Tim and Rob

Avon, Indiana
“Impeccable Service”
Reviewed January 28, 2014

Where do I begin about what a wonderful dinner experience we had tonight. The service is impeccable, the food is very delicious and the ambience is great. I really loved this place, especially after we had just walked out of Forty Five Degrees which had horrible service, St. Elmo's was very refreshing. I would say this place is worth every penny you spend. I highly recommend St. Elmo's, I am very impressed.

Thank Frequent travel... T
Johannesburg, South Africa
“Good steak ”
Reviewed January 26, 2014 via mobile

Had the fillet steak with the red skin potato mash, was yummy, steak was cooked perfectly, although a bit on the pricey side