“great wings and pizza”

Cuisines: American, Pizza
Dining options: Late Night
Neighborhood: Castleton
Reviewed August 21, 2014

This is a great bar/eatery for all. Herminake wings are awesome. Their blue cheese dressing is made in house and is the best in my opinion. Huge beer variety, plus plenty of the hard stuff. Just go it's delicious!

Reviewed August 18, 2014

I'm a local, regular who has been coming here for over 10 years. We normally take our friends from out of town to the Ale for a truly amazing pizza. We've hosted our fantasy football draft here for the last 6 years and they have always been able to accommodate. When we have had full league commitment, we have even booked the Board Room to make the draft a little more private. Pan Porky Pig (with BBQ) and large order of Hermanaki's... the meal fit for a king.

2  Thank Mark O
Reviewed July 31, 2014

My mom and I decided to go and get some lunch here. I was impressed with the lunch menu prices. For $6.00 you could get a coke, salad and a slice of pizza. The cokes are huge, the salads are big and so was the slice of pizza. It was a great value and I am sure that we will return sometime in the future.

Reviewed July 30, 2014

They have such a fantastic beer selection! I'm from Colorado, so being able to say that is saying a lot! The food was absolutely delicious too!

Reviewed July 22, 2014 via mobile

Went there for lunch with some coworkers. The pizza slice and a side salad option is nice for a quick lunch. Much quieter atmosphere during lunch hour which I find more enjoyable.