“Another Indianapolis Downtown Bar”

Rock Bottom Brewery
Reserve with OpenTable
Rock Bottom Brewery is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #37 of 2,363 Restaurants in Indianapolis
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Neighborhood: Downtown Indianapolis
Cross street: Washington Street and Meridian Street
Transit: Public buses have several stops within blocks of the restaurant.
Brownsburg, Indiana
“Another Indianapolis Downtown Bar”
Reviewed April 24, 2013

I am sorry after a while you go to so many downtown bars and you don't see anything that makes this one set itself apart from the rest. That is how I feel about the Rock Bottom. I understand it is well located. I understand the food was good. The prices were high and my expereice did not set itself apart from any of the others.

• Korean first
Marion, Illinois
“Good Food”
Reviewed April 16, 2013

We were downtown and were not sure where to eat. We had read some mixed reviews about this place and decided to try it. The service was great and the food was fantastic. We had a nice booth where we could see the street which was also nice. You must try the nachos as they are some of the best we have had. Good food and service. I would recommend giving it a try.

Visited April 2013
Noblesville, Indiana
“NOT A FAN”
Reviewed April 15, 2013

With so many options in Indy, this is not my favorite place to dine. I have never ate anything at Rock Bottom that blows me away. I don't think their prices are great. The only reason we dine there is b/c a family member suggests it.

Visited August 2012
orcutt, ca
“Above average food, good Beer, good service”
Reviewed April 8, 2013

Friendly service, great atmosphere, and fun people. The bar food is above average, I ate here two nights in a row. The jumbalaya was meh, but the Jalapeno Bread sticks and spinach dip, and Meatloaf were very good.

Excellent selection of beers with fun bartenders. Very fair prices, too. By comparison, my tab for an entree with 4 beers was $20 cheaper at Rock Bottom than Buffalo Wild Wings...and the food/beer/service was way better at Rock Bottom. I will return on my next visit!

• Visited April 2013
Columbus, Ohio, United States
“Great burger but not so great on all other points.”
Reviewed April 7, 2013 via mobile

If you are looking for a great burger this is a place to get it as long as you don't want great service. Upon first walking in, there is a chemical smell that I think comes from the outside grates... no one else seemed to notice except for my party. It was strong but seemed to not notice as much once you were used to it. It was also present the next day as we walked by it. Once inside there wasnt a host at the desk and other staff walked by without any acknowledgement as to customers standing in a line to get your name in... this lasted several minutes and they were not that busy! I had my beverage refilled with the wrong beverage and our server was aloof. When asked about the chemical smell, it was fine that he didnt notice but worse that he shrugged and walked off.

• Visited April 2013