“Absolutely the Best Steak I've ever eaten.”

Ruth's Chris Steak House
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #14 of 2,384 Restaurants in Indianapolis
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Good for: Business meetings, Special occasions, Large groups, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Neighborhood: Downtown Indianapolis
Reviewed July 18, 2013

Another couple and my wife and I shared our Valentine's meal downtown Indy at Ruth's Chris. Our steaks (Medium) were topped with Crab. Absolutely amazing. Melted in my mouth.

1  Thank tonyreynol
There are newer reviews for Ruth's Chris Steak House

Reviewed June 27, 2013

Walk in the door and you know your somewhere special. Tables on the windows in the bar, piano-man playing, movers and shakers shaking, friendly greeter takes you to your table upstairs and in a quiet corner it all begins. Great drinks, local craft brews, and a waiter who will know and bring you a taste of each for your selection. Listen to his advice when it come to appetizers, sides and entrees. "Roosevelt" knew exactly how to guide us in ordering our feast. The aged, prime ribeye was well marbled and done to perfection. As good, if not better, than any I have had before. Easy walking distance from all major downtown hotels, valet parking, reservations a must.

Reviewed June 18, 2013

I have been to the Chicago, Northbrook, St Louis, Las Vegas, Tampa, and Indianapolis. All have been great but I find this one has a little something extra. Well done.

Reviewed June 1, 2013

Ruth's Chris is one of my favorite steak houses. NOT inexpensive but ALWAYS a great time and wonderful food. Great special occasion place.

Reviewed May 24, 2013

Went here to celebrate our anniversary. They had us in a back room which was more private and had rose petals on our table to make it more romantic. Our server Tim was very attentive. He explained everything to us and made helpful suggestions. To say the least, we were very well fed by the end of the meal. Tim even brought us chocolate covered strawberries as a surprise for our anniversary! Even Tim's assistant Matt kept the water glasses filled and the table clean! It was a wonderful dinner!