“The best steak that I've...”

Ruth's Chris Steak House
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #13 of 2,403 Restaurants in Indianapolis
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Good for: Large groups, Special occasions, Business meetings, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Neighborhood: Downtown Indianapolis
Bloomington, Indiana
Reviewed December 11, 2007

The best steak that I've ever tasted.

Carmel, Indiana
Reviewed November 29, 2007

Everything is amazing

Indianapolis, Indiana
Reviewed November 4, 2007

I love this restaurant!!! and plus it serves mii fav filet mignon!!! the best steak ever!!!lol

Reviewed November 9, 2006

I had the worst dinning experience of my life at Ruth Chris Steak House. The steaks were to be cooked to medium well, they came to the table raw and bleeding. We sent the steaks back to be cooked more and asked for the manager. The manager spoke to us as if we did not know how to order a steak in a very condisending tone. The manager explained that a medium well steak should be raw and bleeding. I have eaten at some of the best restaurants in the country and this is the first time I have been told that medium well is meant to be raw and bloody. The manager actually put his arm out so my friend could not walk away. After he was told that this experience and his behavior was going to be reported to his regional he bought our dinner and apoligized. I have never been treated so poorly in my life. This is the second time in a month that we have visited Ruth Chris and both times the steaks were not cooked to medium well. Last time they sent the steak home with me to feed my dog.

Reviewed October 25, 2004

This place knows how to treat their customers! When making reservations, the hostess asked if we were dining there for a special occasion. I informed her it was my wedding anniversary. From the moment we arrived, everyone we encountered told us happy anniversay. Our waitress presented us with chocolate covered strawberries after dinner as an anniversary gift. The food was awesome, the experience was great. We will definately return.

2  Thank amybrow