“If I want a filet mignon, I will go elsewhere. There's is bacon-wrapped. While I love bacon, I'll cook a pound of it...”

Ruth's Chris Steak House
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #13 of 2,410 Restaurants in Indianapolis
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Good for: Business meetings, Special occasions, Romantic, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Neighborhood: Downtown Indianapolis
Reviewed December 28, 2007

If I want a filet mignon, I will go elsewhere. There's is bacon-wrapped. While I love bacon, I'll cook a pound of it for $4.00 rather than pay for a filet and get jipped!

1  Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook

Reviewed December 22, 2007

not really big on steak and i always think they're overpriced. good shrimp cocktails though.

Bloomington, Indiana
Reviewed December 11, 2007

The best steak that I've ever tasted.

Carmel, Indiana
Reviewed November 29, 2007

Everything is amazing

Indianapolis, Indiana
Reviewed November 4, 2007

I love this restaurant!!! and plus it serves mii fav filet mignon!!! the best steak ever!!!lol