“A different kind of restaraunt”
Review of Palomino

Palomino
Reserve with OpenTable
Palomino is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #64 of 2,449 Restaurants in Indianapolis
Good for: Special occasions, Romantic, Large groups, Business meetings
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Neighborhood: Downtown Indianapolis
Reviewed April 24, 2013

This place always seems to be busy. It has very good food in a nice downtiown Indianapolis location. I have eaten here a couple of times and both times enjoyed the experience. You will get good food and a unique view of Indianapolis.

1  Thank adventravler1

Reviewed April 21, 2013

Great food and service with a menu selection to satisfy all tastes. I visited for lunch and dinner on separate occasions while staying in downtown Indy. I was traveling with business colleagues and everyone enjoyed their meals. I had the rigatoni bolegnese (fabulous!) and tried the lamb a colleague ordered that was so good I wished I'd ordered it!

Reviewed April 20, 2013

Great menu, good service, and excellent location in downtown near hotels, mall and convention center.

Reviewed April 18, 2013

This was another place that I remember visiting years ago and liking the food. Food is still good. I had a late lunch with a co-worker. We both opted for the lunch that let you combine soup & sandwich, or soup and salad, etc. Our waiter was all personality, very friendly, but needed to pay a bit more attention to details. I had ordered the mushroom sandwich and salad. He brought me the soup and salad. I would have complained but the soup was really good, so I kept the soup. Salad wonderful as well. My co-worker ordered the pasta and salad. He loved his dish. We did have to request utensils, since the waiter failed to bring those out when we sat down. The lunch soup & salad portions were small & the cost was $12. I could have used either larger portion or lower prices. I could have gone to Panera a block away and get a soup & salad for $8.

Reviewed April 16, 2013

The chicken was not smashed flat, it was baked in such a way that it gave the skin a crisp similar to frying. Potatoes were fine. I usually like broccoli, but the broccolini was not my favorite, I would have picked a different side.