“Yum!” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Palomino

Palomino
Reserve with OpenTable
Palomino is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #41 of 2,339 Restaurants in Indianapolis
Cuisines: American
Good for: Special occasions, Large groups, Romantic, Families with children, Bar scene, Business meetings
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Full Bar, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Neighborhood: Downtown Indianapolis
Michigan town
“Yum!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 20, 2013

Great menu, good service, and excellent location in downtown near hotels, mall and convention center.

Overland Park, Kansas
“Good food, a bit pricy”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 18, 2013

This was another place that I remember visiting years ago and liking the food. Food is still good. I had a late lunch with a co-worker. We both opted for the lunch that let you combine soup & sandwich, or soup and salad, etc. Our waiter was all personality, very friendly, but needed to pay a bit more attention to details. I had ordered the mushroom sandwich and salad. He brought me the soup and salad. I would have complained but the soup was really good, so I kept the soup. Salad wonderful as well. My co-worker ordered the pasta and salad. He loved his dish. We did have to request utensils, since the waiter failed to bring those out when we sat down. The lunch soup & salad portions were small & the cost was $12. I could have used either larger portion or lower prices. I could have gone to Panera a block away and get a soup & salad for $8.

Lexington, KY
“Had the chicken under a brick”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 16, 2013

The chicken was not smashed flat, it was baked in such a way that it gave the skin a crisp similar to frying. Potatoes were fine. I usually like broccoli, but the broccolini was not my favorite, I would have picked a different side.

Noblesville, Indiana
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great lunch”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 10, 2013

I visited this for lunch during a conference. Our time was short, food was great service fast. Will go back again.

Steubenville Area
“Nice Restaurant”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 8, 2013

I recently attended a conference at the Westin Hotel in Indianapolis and a number of us went out to dinner at Palomino's just down the street. This is a fine restaurant. Food is very good. Service was impeccable. Portions are medium in size. The one draw back is price per portion and quality. Also, the lighting could be better. Still, all-in-all, you won't go wrong going to Palomino's.

• Visited April 2013