“Good pizza but self service. ”
Review of Bazbeaux Pizza

Bazbeaux Pizza
Ranked #33 of 2,426 Restaurants in Indianapolis
Cuisines: Pizza
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed October 16, 2013 via mobile

I have to say the veggie pizza I had was very good and i was very impressed. It has artichokes, olives, spinach, and avocado with ricotta cheese. Very delicious!

The only down side was we were told shortly after we were sat that we had to order at the counter and it was self service because the server was on his lunch break. This was a little annoying because we just wanted to relax and we had the baby with us so we had to take turns going up. It would have been nicer if we had a server or if they would have planned better and had two servers so one could look after the guests whilst the other took a break.

Overall I'd still go back because the food was great and the people behind the counter were really friendly but not during lunch to avoid the self service times.

Reviewed October 15, 2013

I got treated to one of the best Pizza's I have ever had at this establishment and I think my wife, sister in law, brother in law and niece were pretty satisfied as well. None of us could eat the whole thing even though we all had the smallest size. The whole place was buzzing with converstaion and people enjoying themselves. It was such a good evening and one of the highlights of our holiday. Ten out of ten Bazbeaux.

Reviewed October 15, 2013

Excellent pizza! Lunch special is great for those on the go--generous pizza by the slice, side salad, and a drink for a reasonable price. Good beer menu too. I really like the place, though sometimes service can be a little slow. A solid pie!

Reviewed October 7, 2013

During a weekend trip to Indianapolis to check out the city, my wife and I decided to check out Bazbeaux based on reviews. It was pouring rain that night, so the inside seemed a little warm, but the atmosphere was lively and the place was busy. To avoid a 30 minute wait, we ate at the bar, which had plenty of elbow room and was easy to do. Service there was somewhat underwhelming, especially considering the bar wasn't that busy as most people were eating, not drinking. That said, there was a decent beer selection, both draft and bottled, and we really enjoyed the pizza that we had. We both ordered 10 inch pizzas,the BOT and the Mediterranean, which was enough to share and have a little left over. Crust was crispy, and flavors were good. If you don't like spice, be aware that there is plenty of heat on any pizza with the house made chorizo. All in all, a nice local spot with a warm feel, lots of good aromas floating around, and some tasty pizza combinations.

Reviewed October 5, 2013 via mobile

Friends asked me to try their Pizza they had gotten from Bazbeaux for Lunch. I thought pizza is pizza but I was hungry so gave it a Try. Wow!!!!! Was I Impressed.. Never had such a great pizza with such a perfect blend of spices, seasoning cheeses and toppings. It was absolutely perfect!!! I had a chicken pizza with a mild Bar-b-que sauce with a perfect balance of cheeses. Also had a combo with pepperoni sausage and onions. The Crust was just fabulous as well as the sauce. Quite Simply just a Remarkable Pizza!!!!!