“Birthday Bash”

Bazbeaux Pizza
Ranked #41 of 2,365 Restaurants in Indianapolis
Cuisines: Pizza
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Takeout
Nottingham, United Kingdom
“Birthday Bash”
Reviewed October 15, 2013

I got treated to one of the best Pizza's I have ever had at this establishment and I think my wife, sister in law, brother in law and niece were pretty satisfied as well. None of us could eat the whole thing even though we all had the smallest size. The whole place was buzzing with converstaion and people enjoying themselves. It was such a good evening and one of the highlights of our holiday. Ten out of ten Bazbeaux.

Visited September 2013

Indianapolis, Indiana
“Good stuff!”
Reviewed October 15, 2013

Excellent pizza! Lunch special is great for those on the go--generous pizza by the slice, side salad, and a drink for a reasonable price. Good beer menu too. I really like the place, though sometimes service can be a little slow. A solid pie!

• Visited September 2013
ohio
“Great Pizza”
Reviewed October 7, 2013

During a weekend trip to Indianapolis to check out the city, my wife and I decided to check out Bazbeaux based on reviews. It was pouring rain that night, so the inside seemed a little warm, but the atmosphere was lively and the place was busy. To avoid a 30 minute wait, we ate at the bar, which had plenty of elbow room and was easy to do. Service there was somewhat underwhelming, especially considering the bar wasn't that busy as most people were eating, not drinking. That said, there was a decent beer selection, both draft and bottled, and we really enjoyed the pizza that we had. We both ordered 10 inch pizzas,the BOT and the Mediterranean, which was enough to share and have a little left over. Crust was crispy, and flavors were good. If you don't like spice, be aware that there is plenty of heat on any pizza with the house made chorizo. All in all, a nice local spot with a warm feel, lots of good aromas floating around, and some tasty pizza combinations.

Visited October 2013
New Jersey
“Best Pizza Anywhere!”
Reviewed October 5, 2013 via mobile

Friends asked me to try their Pizza they had gotten from Bazbeaux for Lunch. I thought pizza is pizza but I was hungry so gave it a Try. Wow!!!!! Was I Impressed.. Never had such a great pizza with such a perfect blend of spices, seasoning cheeses and toppings. It was absolutely perfect!!! I had a chicken pizza with a mild Bar-b-que sauce with a perfect balance of cheeses. Also had a combo with pepperoni sausage and onions. The Crust was just fabulous as well as the sauce. Quite Simply just a Remarkable Pizza!!!!!

• Visited October 2013
Lexington, KY
“Not bad, but nothing special”
Reviewed October 4, 2013

We chose this restaurant as it was the top-rated pizza place in Indy. It wasn't bad, but definitely not among the best. The garlic bread was delicious, but the pizza itself was on the bland side - it seemed that something was missing. We had three different pizzas at our table, and everyone agreed it was just "okay." The service was excellent, and the restaurant was a warm, cozy place.

• Visited September 2013