“Unique experience”
Review of The Melting Pot

The Melting Pot
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #223 of 2,410 Restaurants in Indianapolis
Good for: Romantic, Large groups, Bar scene, Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: Allisonville Road
Description: The Melting Pot provides a unique, upscale & intimate dining experience with its assortment of fondue cooked at the table by the guest. It is a perfect location for a romantic evening, corporate dinner party or friendly gathering. Guests can enjoy a variety of tasty entrees served with special dipping sauces. The menu also includes creamy cheese fondue, fresh salads, fine wines & mouth watering chocolate fondue desserts.
Reviewed August 31, 2012

We went for dessert. We selected 2. When I say this, I mean they brought out to good size pots of really good chocolate. This they melted in front of us. Then they brought out plates with fruit, cookies, brownies and so on, to dip in it. It was so good. We enjoyed it with several good cups of coffee

Reviewed August 20, 2012

This is a great place for a long romantic dinner. It typically takes about 2 hours to eat, and could easily take more. This is a fondue restaurant, so it's all about the experience. The food is excellent too though. The restaurant is very quiet and has many secluded semi-private booths. Also a good place for a get together with friends.

Reviewed July 6, 2012

We went to the North Melting Pot in Indy. The girls at the desk were nice. We were seated right away with a 7:20 reservation. We were celebrating my birthday and was so pleased to have a more provate booth in the back. There are several open areas for bigger groups and more intimate booths in the back of the place. If you want privacy, ask for a booth in the back. Our waitress was nice, but seemed to tell us what to do and then quiz us on what she said. (It kind of got on my nerves, a little condescending). We didn't know what to expect, but we thought overall, it was fun. Yes, you do cook your food at the table; BUT it only takes a couple of minutes to cook and the flavor was amazing. We tried everything! The meal we had started with ourdeurves with cheese (big assortment of food to dip). Then, a salad. Then the main course with potaotes, brocolli, and about 7 kinds of meat. Dessert was to die for! Manager came to see us. She was very nice and sent us champagne for my birthday. Meal with a few drinks was about $ 140 for 2. Would recommend for something different and a special occasion. We enjoyed the experience.

Reviewed June 4, 2012

By far this is hands down the best date night dinner. You do need to allow at least 2 hours (3 best) to enjoy this fondue. I suggest to do the big night out. It comes with a cheese, a salad, main course, and chocolate!! Plan on spending at least $100 butso worth it! Also you will pick your cooking style. I recomnend anything but fried. For my birthday my husband called for the special birthday dinner. They had roses waiting on the table alon with a card and a fun "news paper" from the day you were born. Very fun great food and a all time FAV!!

Reviewed June 1, 2012

Husband surprised me for my birthday. I loved the experience and felt I wasn't rushed. It takes some time to experience the full adventure of this meal. Very pleased.