“Melt in your Mouth Midwestern Beef!”

Morton's - The Steakhouse
Reserve with OpenTable
Morton's - The Steakhouse is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #139 of 2,359 Restaurants in Indianapolis
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Good for: Romantic, Large groups
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Neighborhood: Downtown Indianapolis
Cross street: Pennsylvania
Dallas
“Melt in your Mouth Midwestern Beef!”
Reviewed October 2, 2012 via mobile

I need say more. Bibb salad crispy and fresh with just right amount of dressing. Bread hot and served with creamy butter. Filet and New York Strip cooked to perfection. Wine (red and white...house at that) quite tasty. Blue cheese stuffed olives for Grey Goose martini. All is good!

Miami, Florida
“You get what you pay for...”
Reviewed August 28, 2012

I have been to Morton's in Miami and Chicago. My business partner took me and another partner to dinner on a Saturday night while we were at a convention in Indy. Morton's holds its own with all of the big name top steak houses. Our waiter was awesome. I don't remember his name unfortunately as I would suggest him. I am betting you won't be disappointed whoever serves you a delicious steak. Two of use got the regular rib-eye (not bone in) and one got the cajun dusted one. I tried a bite of the cajun one and was wishing I had ordered that one too. I am not a fan of "flavored" steak. I will order this steak next time I go. Magnifique' Not too spicy either.

• Visited August 2012
Indianapolis, Indiana
“All Around Nice Place for Steak and More”
Reviewed August 17, 2012

I"ve been to other's Morton's and found this one to be a good example. The atmosphere is pleasant, rather traditional in a understated way, and I enjoyed that it was in the lower level (basement). The staff was very pleasant and helpful without hovering. Portions were substantial, the steaks were very good and cooked to order, and the wine selection was also quite good, though some were a bit more expensive than in other restaurants around Indy. All in all, a very pleasant evening.

• Visited August 2012
Indianapolis, Indiana
“Good”
Reviewed August 4, 2012

Just what you think it should be. The food is very good and the staff is helpful. It is a chain so you know what you are getting into.

Visited July 2012
Westchester County NY
“NO BEEF ABOUT THE BEEF”
Reviewed July 26, 2012

In Indy for the weekend and just happened in for a "snack". Must be the midwest beef, because it was terrific. We actually ate at the bar because the bartender, Lindsay was so gracious and "fun". the atmosphere was very soothing and comforting. Its location in the basement was actually a positive as it took us into "another place"..away from the street sounds. Definitely would go again and spend time with the lovely Lindsay, who made the best drinks. No complaints about anything.

• Visited July 2012