“78+ beers”

Union Jack Pub
Ranked #390 of 2,354 Restaurants in Indianapolis
Cuisines: American, Bar, Pizza, Pub
Good for: Bar scene, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Full Bar, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
“78+ beers”
Reviewed May 28, 2013

Very good pizza and you can keep track of all the beers you've had and join their elite beer club. Beers from all over e world for any taste. Hockey on tv great beer how can you go wrong.

• Visited May 2013

Indianapolis, Indiana
“A fun evening with friends”
Reviewed April 25, 2013

Union Jack Pub in Speedway supported John Knox Presbyterian Church with a Community Night. It was a fun evening to spend with friends we often only see at church plus the other customers that were there. The food was great, the service was super and the atmosphere was welcoming and friendly. We appreciate the new 'family-friendly'/smoke-free environment.

• Visited April 2013
1 Thank bgoIndianapolis
Sterling Heights, Michigan
“A cozy little British joint!”
Reviewed September 3, 2012

Went to Indy with my dad and some of his friends for the (now rain-postponed) Mac Tools U.S. Nationals. We ducked in here, as it was practically across the street from our motel. We sat down at the bar and were swiftly greeted by the bartender and had alcoholic beverages in our hands in no time. I ordered the reasonably-priced pulled pork sandwich, which was delightful. The place is decked to the nines with IMS and racing-related decorations complete with their own USAC Midget-style racer. Not just your typical Bud Light NASCAR promo hood. I really do recommend this place for a good lunch while passing through!

1 Thank bigredspx
Brookland, Arkansas
“Not bad if you don't mind the chaos”
Reviewed August 21, 2012

I ate here twice during the 2012 Indianapolis MotoGP weekend in August. I had the Sloppy Joe the first night and the Reuben the second. Both were excellent. Our waitress was friendly, attentive and efficient both evenings.
I'm used to restaurants being smoke-free, so I was startled when the hostess offered us "smoking" or "non-smoking." Naturally, we opted for clean air.
The place is too noisy for my taste, but the food is good and the price is right.

• Visited August 2012
U.S.A.
“Great for a Group”
Reviewed April 23, 2012

We took our "pack" of 20 volleyball parents to this establishment and had a blast. Great beer, Excellent food and a nice atmosphere. I had the spinich and artichoke appitizer and the fish and chips with a mug of beer and it was excellent. We all had great meals and a very nice time. I would definately go again upon our return to Indy.

Visited April 2012