“Great pizza, great service!”
Review of Some Guys Pizza

Some Guys Pizza
Ranked #283 of 2,418 Restaurants in Indianapolis
Cuisines: Pizza
Good for: Romantic, Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Delivery
Reviewed May 13, 2013 via mobile

I eat here at least once a week and have the salad /pizza lunch. You can get it your way on both the salad and pizza. Service is always good.

Reviewed May 9, 2013

OK, we love the pizza at Some Guys, but what we really crave is their house salad. Never thought we would ever write that!

Reviewed April 25, 2013

Small restaurant in a strip mall, that makes the best Pizza in Indy. Combine that with a salad and a glass of wine and you are in heaven. Wait staff is great and not pushy! Don't miss it.

Reviewed April 15, 2013

My wife and I went for an Saturday evening dinner: very brief wait for dinner which was nice compared to 45-90+ minute waits in other Broad Ripple restaurants!
We ordered craf beers to drink while we waited, and that waitress' service was only fair.
Our dinner waitress was excellent.
I had the spaghetti and Meatballs: the marinara sauce was one of the best I have tasted for years- very fresh and tangy and spicey.
My wife had the Vodka Tomato Cream. She was guided to the Hot version (told that mild and medium were just not that spicey) and it was just too much red-pepper flakes for her. The waitress checked on us very soon after we received our entrees and offered to exchange her plate for a medium instead- which was very nice and appropriate for them to do.
I like the fact that they serve local craft beer from Sunking and Bier (we had one of each: excellent!), as well as Bell's.
The Roma bread and garlic bread that came with our meals were very good.
I thought the salad was exceptional: Italian with Gorganzola dressing (homemade) with fresh lettuce, tomatos, red onions, shredded cheeze and croutons. And there was plenty of it!
We will definitely be back, and will bring our daughter's next time!

Reviewed February 20, 2013

We love the pizzas, pasta dishes and salads. The lasagna that is offered the first weekend of the month is delicious and one order can feed two along with salad and bread. We have never had poor service or a bad meal in all of the years we have been going to Some Guys and we usually eat there at least twice a month. I just wish they would deliver past College Avenue - say at least to Meridian???????