“Unexpectedly good”

LA Hacienda Mexican Restaurant
Ranked #751 of 2,449 Restaurants in Indianapolis
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed September 2, 2012

Found this place by checking Trip Advisor. We were attending a large motorcoach rally at the Indy Fairgrounds. 8 of us went for dinner and everyone loved the food and margaritas. We even had leftovers for the next day! The salsa was to die for, service was great.

Reviewed May 23, 2012

Went for lunch again yesterday. I forgot how much I like sitting on the outdoor balcony. Lunch specials are reasonably priced and service is excellent. Chips and Salsa come immediately and drink refills come quickly. Food is served quicklly as well. Sometimes you may have to wait to pay the bill but I ask my waiter to ring it up and bring it back while I am eating so I avoid that wait when it happens. Try the pollo fundido. It is a crispy chicken chimichanga with a creamy cheese and sour cream sauce on the top and white meat chicken inside with peppers. Served with rice for $5.75 for lunch. Other lunch specials are usually around $5.

Reviewed May 13, 2012

I have gone here for years. The food is great. Great service. Good lunch menu Monday - Saturday.

1  Thank Bill H
Reviewed February 20, 2012

Get the Texas Margaritas, it is definitely worth the upgrade and the food comes out super fast!

Reviewed February 3, 2012

There are so many authentic Mexican restaurants on Indy's westside now, so you don't need to waste your time or money here. Food is so-so, appears to be mostly microwaved. Used to be OK, but on our last trip, a cockroach ran across our table, so who knows what the kitchen is like--scary!

1  Thank KatWitch