“Wonderful Food and Atmosphere”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Drake's

Drake's
Ranked #461 of 2,347 Restaurants in Indianapolis
Cuisines: American, Bar, Sushi, Brew Pub, Pub
Good for: Large groups, Bar scene
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Off-Street Parking, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: A restaurant that loves beer and a bar that loves food. Over 20 craft beers on tap, big burgers and the freshest sushi in town. Your go-to for lunch, dinner and late-night, Drake's is a free-wheeling, fun-loving kind of joint. A place to hang out and let your hair down. A place to let yourself go a little. Come play!
Chicago, Illinois
“Wonderful Food and Atmosphere”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 3, 2013

Went to Drake's for the first time. Was seated right away, Was served very quickly! The food was amazing! I went on the recommendation of my friend and he was right - the chicken pesto was very good sandwich.

I can't say enough. The whole experience was wonderful!

• Visited August 2013

“I'll be back”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 24, 2013

I've been to Drake's twice now. The first experience was for lunch with my husband and his parents soon after the restaurant opening. That time I had the shrimp grilled cheese and tater tots. Tasty sandwich. Service was good. We decided to try it again last night to see what kind of bar crowd is there. This time is was me, my husband and my two sisters. We had a great time! I had the Maker's Peach Tea, my sisters had the Pixi Stix martini, and my husband had a beer. We were hungry too, and glad that the kitchen is open late. I had to try the bologna sandwich, and it was just that, a fried bologna sandwich. I haven't eaten bologna in at least 20 years so it was interesting. We also got the shrimp poppers to share. There is quite a diverse crowd at Drake's. We had a fun evening and I am sure we will return.

• Visited August 2013
Indianapolis, Indiana
“TWO THUMBS UP for food and service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 1, 2013

LOVE THIS PLACE! Never disappointed! I've recommended this place to 50 plus people and never had a complaint. My favorite are the grilled chicken breast. For something a little different though try the fried bologna, it's pretty tasty!

Visited July 2013
Indianapolis, Indiana
“Wonderful sushi & beer selection”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 28, 2013

I have to say I was a little nervous to order sushi at a "sports bar" but it was very fresh and my friends and I loved it! It was great to go somewhere and watch a game, drink some local brew (in a beer tower, nonetheless) and have a great selection of sushi. The bar menu was also plentiful and had a lot of options. I appreciated that the tables weren't on top of each other so you were able to have good conversation without having to hear everyone else's conversations. Our server was very helpful, attentive and knowledgable of the menu.

• Visited April 2013
“Great start up new place close to Keystone.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 13, 2013 via mobile

Something for the whole group sushi to burgers. Sashimi to steak. Craft beer to cocktails. Appetizers, snacks etc. top notch servers and real bartenders ... Take a break ... Great for couples or family or cocktails after work with friends. Check it out ... We had a good time... Looking forward to our next visit

• Visited April 2013