The Alexander
$166
Omni Severin Hotel(Indianapolis)
$229
3,031 results
All reviewsmarket tablebeautiful hotelbankers lifelucas oil stadiumparking garagedowntown indybusiness meetingconvention centerartworkplatyolkmixologynourishmentymcaceruleanartsylilly
Reviewed June 26, 2013

My girlfriends and I stayed at the Alexander back in May. We stayed in the residence section, which was like a private condo. The hotel is very modern and hip, but also very comfortable. The staff was more than accommodating in providing directions and info to us. The area surrounding is very clean and walkable. I would say stay if you can afford to swing the $$.

• Stayed: May 2013
Reviewed June 26, 2013

I stayed here for 9 days on a business trip so i was really able to get an overall feel of the place. The hotel is gorgeous, artsy, and located perfectly. The most impressive element to me was the consistency of the customer service. Every employee- from maid to manager- was pleasant, upbeat, and eager to help.

The food was delicious and creative. My only food complaint was lack of variety for veggies. We had asparagus for every meal, everyday. I can appreciate using seasonal produce, but some variety would have been nice. The chefs were friendly and eager to accomodate. 2 servers in particular, Jon and Amy, were fantastic.

The only thing i didnt care for was the maid service. On some days they didnt come to clean until 530 and many days, they barely cleaned at all. My room wasnt horribly messy so it wasnt a big deal, but it didnt seem to match the standard the rest of the hotel meets.

All in all, great experience and highly recommended.

• Stayed: June 2013
Reviewed June 24, 2013

We stayed at this hotel when we came to Indy for the Nite Ride 2013 (bike ride). It is modern, filled with interesting art, like a gallery. All employees we encountered were gracious and professional. It was clean and comfortable in our room, with details we enjoyed, like a Keurig coffee maker in the room, big windows, and big well lit bathroom. We had drinks at Plat 99 after supper and the mixologists were friendly and made great suggestions for drinks! The whole atmosphere here is very hip and adult. We liked the accessibility of in and out parking, but most of the weekend, the location allowed us to walk all the places we wanted to go downtown. When we did the self-park, we were able to park and go right across the walkway to reception, very easy! We met people who came to the hotel just for drinks or the restaurant and were admiring the artwork and atmosphere in the lobby.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 23, 2013

Booked this room at the last minute based on tripadvisor reviews and couldn't be more pleased. The hotel is sleek , modern and filled with unique and interesting art pieces. The shower was devine and the bed very comfy. Small nightlights next to the bed were an unexpected 'homey' touch. I forgot my tooth brush and guest services brought one up less than 2 minutes after my request. We walked all over downtown, the location is awesome if you plan on seeing any major attractions in the downtown area or are just looking for good food or good music. I will definitely go back when I can stay longer. Platt 99 (the bar) had really different cocktail and Tapas menu. The food was good but not really a dinner place, - I believe there was another restaurant on the ground floor but I didn't try that one.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed June 20, 2013

This hotel is the epitome of style and class. The furnishings in the rooms are ultra modern and gorgeous as is the hotel's infusion of artwork. I cannot wait to return here! Be sure to check out Plat 99, the mixologists are super friendly and make some delicious creations. Also, service was fantastic!

• Stayed: June 2013