“Right off the highway 65, great food”
Review of Los Chilaquiles

Los Chilaquiles
Ranked #528 of 2,453 Restaurants in Indianapolis
Cuisines: Mexican
Description: Authentic Mexican food we cook from scratch no Tex Mex but yes good flavor and all our love in every entree. Los chilaquiles is a family restaurant. we do have full bar and handicap access. plenty of parking lot.
Reviewed August 5, 2014

At first we didn't know what to expect, due to tinted windows on the outside, but once you step inside the place looks awesome. Service was quick and food delicious.

Reviewed July 12, 2014

The food tasted great.I had chicken quesadillas for an appetizer and tilapia fillets with rice and fries for an entree..The only thing I didn't like was that they did not have ketchup bottle but packets of ketchup.What is up with that?Also had gnats flying around table.
My mother had the chicken burrito and it was perfect.I had the fried ice cream for dessert and it was so delicious.I hope next time I go they have ketchup bottles and no gnats.The food is well worth the trip.

Reviewed May 21, 2014 via mobile

Late night road trip stop. Another reviewer was right chips stale but enchiladas were good. Margarita was tasty but sweet. Clean and efficient. Even though it was late wait staff very pleasant.

Reviewed May 13, 2014 via mobile

Best Mexican food on the west side that I have tried so far. Quality of food is very good, but ordering carry out seems difficult for whoever has taken my order the 2 times I have tried. Once I had to wait so long I hung up and went somewhere else. They do ask for a minimum of $20 or $25 on carry out for chips and salsa which I think is high for a Mexican restaurant carry out. They should be offered at no additional cost. Dining in was no issue.

Reviewed October 16, 2013

My family and I thought this restaurant is the best Mexican we've had in Indianapolis. We've tried many and we enjoy the taste, choices and atmosphere of Los Chilaquiles.