“Love Moe's”

Moe's Southwest Grill
Ranked #825 of 2,379 Restaurants in Indianapolis
Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery
Description: The first thing you'll hear when you walk into the restaurant is an enthusiastic, "Welcome to Moe's!" It's more than just our rally cry. It embodies the entire culture. Everybody is welcome at Moe's. Except, of course, fugitives. With more than 20 incredibly fresh ingredients like all-natural chicken, grass-fed steak and organic tofu to create one-of-a-kind meals, Moe's has everyone covered, from meat lovers to tree huggers to vegetarians and flexitarians. While we are best known for our awesome burritos, our menu also features kids', vegetarian and low-calorie options - all served with free chips and salsa. The only thing we don't have: microwaves.
Mayfield, Kentucky
“Love Moe's”
Reviewed September 25, 2013

I love their Fajita's :-) I like that you get to select all of the topping individually. I don't like onions, so it is the way to go for me. The only downside, is the tiny little cups they expect you to dip your chips in, how are you supposed to fit the chips in there?? Overall, i think the place is great

• Visited October 2012

Indianapolis, Indiana
“Moe's Monday”
Reviewed August 26, 2013

They have a real deal on Monday's so if you have not tried this place do it then. Parking is free in the garage behind the place, but it is a bit of a hassle at lunch time. Staff is friendly, and food is fresh. Yes, it is a burrito, and that is pretty hard to mess up. The wheat tortillas are a little weak and break apart easily, but they are much easier to eat than a chewy wet one from other places.
Well worth the trip, and priced very reasonably.

• Visited August 2013
Reno, Nevada
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Poor”
Reviewed July 9, 2013

Tons of places better for the money.Went here for lunch and had a bland chicken burrito.Taco Bell is much better. Skip lunch and take a walk.

Visited June 2013
1 Thank Ken N
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Awesome!”
Reviewed June 24, 2013 via mobile

I like this place. Mondays at moe's are a great deal! I like to study there in between classes. Free chips and salsa all day long.

• Visited June 2013
1 Thank Calcomo
Indianapolis, Indiana
“Moe's Southwest Grill”
Reviewed May 28, 2013

This location is great if you work downtown. The service is always fast and friendly and the inside is always clean. It can get pretty slammed around lunch, so finding a table can be hard sometimes. The only complaint I have is the last few times I have been here there is a very loud banging noise coming from what appeared to be the kitchen. I believe there were renovations in the next store over going on, but I don't think the noise was coming from there. Next time I will probably get the food to go so I don't have to deal with the annoying sound.

• Visited May 2013