“Delicious Greek food!”

Parthenon
Ranked #433 of 2,426 Restaurants in Indianapolis
Cuisines: Greek, Mediterranean, Middle Eastern, Egyptian
Dining options: Dinner, Delivery
Description: We are a local business striving to serve your family; specializing in slow roasted rotisserie gyros, chicken and lamb kabab, shawarma and many Egyptian favorites including Koshary, Bashamel, Falafel and Hawawshi. Our food is handmade fresh with the finest ingredients available. Also, stay tuned for our special meals, available for lunch and dinner.
Reviewed February 21, 2014 via mobile

We were going to this strip mall to go to tripadvisor winner Oakley but noticed this a few doors west of that restaurant...so glad we changed our minds ! We had spicy gyros and Greek salad with gyro meat, spanakopita , and baklava...all the best ever! We were just finishing long road trip from Michigan to Florida to New Orleans and back north... This was our favorite for food and the least expensive. Portions were large and service was friendly and fast. The decor is typical blue and white Greek colors on the modern side...could use cozier lighting but it looks clean. I wish they were in Michigan !

Reviewed January 23, 2013

I enjoyed the food at this restaurant when I went there recently. I had the chicken kebabs and the baklava for dessert. It's reasonably priced, and has a plentiful menu. However, for a restaurant at this price level, I would expect better decor. It is very stark and very brightly lit. The tables and chairs reminded me of cheap lawn furniture. The service was mixed; it was very friendly and accommodating, but we were in a large group and we all got our food at different times. By the time the last person was served, the first person was probably done eating. They don't serve alcohol of any kind, but we saw people bring in their own wine (I'm not sure this is legal in Indiana).