“Fun atmosphere and good food”

Izakaya Japanese Bar & Grill
Ranked #218 of 2,358 Restaurants in Indianapolis
Cuisines: Japanese
Indianapolis, Indiana
“Fun atmosphere and good food”
Reviewed April 15, 2014

This is a typical hibachi style Japanese restaurant. The food is very good and the chefs are highly entertaining. They have excellent sushi as well!

Visited July 2013

Fishers, Indiana
“Another wonderful meal at Izakaya!”
Reviewed March 4, 2014 via mobile

Let me say one thing before my review... Izakaya is my absolute favorite place to eat in my immediate area... I have been hard pressed to find Sushi that compares. The quality of the product in the food is incomparable.

The restaurant itself is beautiful. They have a great beverage bar and sushi bar for seating as well as tables, booths, and hibachi grill tables. The decor is perfect for the style of the restaurant.

We will continue to eat here on a regular basis. Never had a problem and I sure hope we never do!

“Take your chances”
Reviewed January 15, 2014

We use to eat here a few times a month but last time my husband got so sick, he was sick for 4 days and lost 8 pounds... Food poison, it was bad.

Visited December 2013
“Our "go-to" place!”
Reviewed January 1, 2014 via mobile

This is our favorite place to go for a fun meal out! Food is awesome, and on our last visit they were very accommodating to our friend who has a restricted diet. Highly recommend!

Fishers, Indiana
“Great restaurant for lunch”
Reviewed January 1, 2014 via mobile

My family enjoyed lunch at Izakaya and found the staff to provide excellent service and the chef to be entertaining. My son, who is a picky eater, said he would come back.

Visited December 2013