“Great day in the trees!!!”

Go Ape Treetop Adventure Course
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: It’s not in the dictionary, but if it was, Go Ape would be described as a ‘tree top adventure’.That means we build giant obstacle courses up in the trees using ladders, walkways, bridges and tunnels made of wood, rope and super-strong wire, and top it all off with the world's best zip lines.We then equip people with harnesses, pulleys and carabiners, give them a 30 minute safety briefing and training and let them loose into the forest canopy, free to swing through the trees. Of course, instructors are always on hand, regularly patrolling the forests (not in monkey suits unfortunately!)The result is spectacular. The Go Ape experience gets the adrenalin pumping, gets people out of their comfort zones and above all (no pun intended), it’s just great fun.
Reviewed September 3, 2013

We went as a family outing on Labor Day weekend. It was SOOO much fun and ALL 4 of us loved it. It is well run, safe and in a beautiful setting. An escape close to home!
Even if you don't like heights (me), it is fun because you are in the trees and focused on the next ladder, zip line... Wear clothes that can get dirty and be ready to work - it is not your everyday walk in the park!!

All reviews
in 22 reviews
"instructor"
in 34 reviews

Reviewed August 31, 2013

go ape Indianapolis, Indiana was so, so, so fun it was also scary and adventures it was the best the Patterson family hopes to go again the zip lines are awesome me and my family especially love the Tarzan ones and it was very informative it told us all different types of information about apes and the other animals and my favorite part personally was trying to stick the landing at the end of every course take it from me you and your family would have so much fun at this adventurist place!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reviewed August 9, 2013

I was looking for a fun activity to share with my 15 year old son and one of his friends, and this definitely was the ticket! Our adventure started with a quick lesson of how to use the equipment and harnesses. The course had five different legs with a total of 39 crossings and took us just over 2 hours to complete(we were sad when it was over). Each leg has a zip line at the end, and this was my first time doing ANY zip line. I am already planning to make a second visit, with my husband and daughter. I would recommend gloves to anyone planning a trip, and a camera to capture your adventure. Two thumbs way up!!

1  Thank photomelly
Reviewed August 8, 2013 via mobile

My husband and I completed the Go Ape course earlier today. At first we were a bit nervous with all the equipment as neither of us had really been on anything like this. But, after awhile, it became routine to use the clips and pulley. The zip lines, challenges, and Tarzan swing were awesome! The hardest part for us was climbing the rope ladders to get into the trees each time. Definitely wear clothes that you don't mind getting dirty and sweaty. You may also want to put on bugspray beforehand. It wasn't an issue but you are in the forest! Loved it. Would do it again. The more you are an adventurous person, the more you will love it!