Indeed it was a nice hotel. There were fresh cookies at check-in counter when i arrived. Nicely remodeled, decor had a warm feeling to it, but rooms were small. Didn't like the placement of the bathroom. It was right next to the bed so one someone goes in the light will definitly shine on you. The bathroom too was small. Overall i enjoyed my stay i guess according to its location you get what you pay for. I associated everything in the city to be small with a bigger price.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Hilton Garden Inn Indianapolis Downtown, an Indianapolis, Indiana hotel close to restaurants, museums and shopping. Relax in a spacious guest room or suite at this hotel in downtown Indianapolis, Indiana. Each guest room features a work desk, microwave, refrigerator, complimentary internet access and a 32-inch HDTV. Suites feature additional living areas with sleeper sofas. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, Orbitz, Booking.com, HotelsforEveryone, Priceline and Travelocity so you can book your Hilton Garden Inn Indianapolis Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Garden Inn Indianapolis Downtown Hotel Indianapolis
- Indianapolis Hilton Garden Inn
- Hilton Indianapolis