My husband and I have never been to Indy and were looking forward to our time there for a wedding. The hotel is in a great location...walking distance to several great restaurants, night spots, and a mall. Starbucks and a fabulous little pizza parlor across the street. We had a nice King room with a spacious bathroom. I opened up the curtains to check out our view and was very disappointed. We were on the 5th floor and could catch a hint of actual sky...we were facing the air ducts and other buildings. Called for extra towels once but never received them...just a little pet peeve of mine. Also, parking is a pain and very expensive (14/night self-park, 22/night valet).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Hilton Garden Inn Indianapolis Downtown, an Indianapolis, Indiana hotel close to restaurants, museums and shopping. Relax in a spacious guest room or suite at this hotel in downtown Indianapolis, Indiana. Each guest room features a work desk, microwave, refrigerator, complimentary internet access and a 32-inch HDTV. Suites feature additional living areas with sleeper sofas. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hilton Hotels Direct, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and getaroom.com so you can book your Hilton Garden Inn Indianapolis Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Garden Inn Indianapolis Downtown Hotel Indianapolis
- Indianapolis Hilton Garden Inn
- Hilton Indianapolis