Hilton Garden Inn Indianapolis Downtown
Columbia Club(Indianapolis)
  • Restaurant
  • Restaurant
1,131 results
All reviewsmonument circlebank buildinggreat locationvalet parkingwithin walking distancean older buildingcorner roomvalet servicebeautiful hotelgreat place to stayfront desk staffself parkroom was largewould definitely stay here againconvention centerbusiness triplucas oil stadium
FilterAll languages
Reviewed June 16, 2014

The three most important things about this property are the location, accommodations and service. The location is in the heart of the city. The property has a unique charm (was a financial institution years ago with great detail finishing). And finally, a special thanks to Matt McAtee. He title should be changed to "Great Experience Manager". Matt really cares and it shows. Thanks for the hospitality.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank LittlePete10
HGI-IndyDowntown, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Indianapolis Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded June 27, 2014

Thanks for taking the time and giving such a wonderful review.

We strive to give everyone the best experience possible that is why we put a Guest Experience Manager in place. It appears from your comments he is doing a great job. The only problem is he is doing such a great job he has been promoted, and will be leaving in August to Louisville. He will be missed, but you have my promise we will get another exceptional person in his place.

Reviewed June 16, 2014

This hotel was right in the heart of downtown. Sports venues, restaurants, and bars were all within walking distance. The hotel was old, but I liked the charm of it. Hillary and Olivia at the front desk were very friendly and helpful. They made me feel very welcome, and I had fun talking to them. I was there for a family wedding. If I am ever back in indianapolis again, I will certainly stay here.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled with family
2  Thank Barbara E
HGI-IndyDowntown, Richard Letko-GM at Hilton Garden Inn Indianapolis Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded June 17, 2014

Dear Barbara E,

Thank you for a wonderful review.

We really appreciate you mentioning the charm of our hotel. A lot of our guests do not realize why we keep the look of the historic building, but most are pleasantly surprised when they learn about the history of the building. I t does appear you had a great experience, and we will make sure Olivia and Hilary are rewarded for their great customer service.

We hope to see you next time you visit Indy,

Reviewed June 13, 2014

Service- good, cleanliness - ok, location - great, but............... Hotel is old with a dingy feel, rooms are small and the hotel is extremely old. This looked to be an old apartment building that Hilton acquired. I don't recommend staying here since there are so many better options around. Next time I will try another hilton property in the area. Maybe ES or Conrad. Still Hilton so still honors but got to be better than this place. Oh also, I got out of the shower in my bathroom and opened the door and my smoke detector went off from the steam... Who knew! After my detector went off no one even checked on me to see what was going on. What's up with that garden inn?

Stayed: June 2014, traveled on business
2  Thank John M
HGI-IndyDowntown, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Indianapolis Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded June 16, 2014

It is an honor that we are a registered a Historic Building that was a bank (prior to a hotel) which offices (now guest rooms) were occupied by law enforcement looking for Dillinger. This building has a lot of character, however we do have all the upgraded amenities you would find ant any newer Hilton Garden Inn. Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your recent stay at our hotel. We appreciate your feedback and we’re very sorry you were unhappy with your guest room. Guest feedback is incredibly important to us and we are taking your comments into consideration as we improve our on-property experience. We hope to have another opportunity to serve you, if your travels bring you back to our area.

Reviewed June 8, 2014

The rooms were very spacious and clean. They also had Keurig coffee in the room! The staff at the hotel was also very nice and helpful! It was a great place to stay in the middle of Indy around so many great restaurants and shopping.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank SunSandStyleSports
HGI-IndyDowntown, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Indianapolis Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded June 13, 2014

Thank you for taking the time and giving us such a positive review.

We know having a clean environment is a key to getting guests to repeat their stay, and our goal is to give a great experience so we can get our guest to visit us again.

I hope to meet you personally on your next visit.

Reviewed June 7, 2014 via mobile

Great hotel, great rooms, and conveniently located to all of the attractions Indianapolis has to offer. The staff is very helpful and ready to assist with any of your needs. Restaraunts are near by and the malls are indoors so you really don't need a coat if it's cool outside. You just walk thru the mall. I will always choose this hotel as a option for staying in Indianapolis, Indiana.
Robert M (Omega Psi Phi) STL

Stayed: June 2014, traveled with friends
HGI-IndyDowntown, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Indianapolis Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded June 13, 2014

Dear Robert M,

Thanks for your review and continued support. We promise You can always count on us, and we are looking to seeing you again,

Safe travels,