Hilton Garden Inn Indianapolis Downtown
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
$209
$93
$102
$118
1,139 results
All reviewsmonument circlebank buildinggreat locationvalet parkingwithin walking distancean older buildingcorner roomvalet servicebeautiful hotelgreat place to stayfront desk staffself parkroom was largewould definitely stay here againconvention centerbusiness triplucas oil stadium
FilterAll languages
Reviewed June 7, 2014 via mobile

Great hotel, great rooms, and conveniently located to all of the attractions Indianapolis has to offer. The staff is very helpful and ready to assist with any of your needs. Restaraunts are near by and the malls are indoors so you really don't need a coat if it's cool outside. You just walk thru the mall. I will always choose this hotel as a option for staying in Indianapolis, Indiana.
Robert M (Omega Psi Phi) STL

Stayed: June 2014, traveled with friends
HGI-IndyDowntown, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Indianapolis Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded June 13, 2014

Dear Robert M,

Thanks for your review and continued support. We promise You can always count on us, and we are looking to seeing you again,

Safe travels,

Reviewed June 5, 2014

Clean rooms and just the right amount of amenities. Staff was polite and helpful. Breakfast was very good. Rooms were priced just right. Kurig Coffee was great. Close to the downtown action and all the restauants. Easy walking distance to shops, and taverns. Drugstore across the street. Sportsbar 2 blocks away.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
HGI-IndyDowntown, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Indianapolis Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded June 13, 2014

Dear Sandra D,

Thanks for helping us spread the word on our hotel. We really appreciate letting others know that this is the place to stay while in Indianapolis. We will give you a great experience while in town every time.

Our goal is to have all guest have a great experience consistantly.

Reviewed June 4, 2014

Staff extremely helpful. The hotel is located near all downtown attractions and restaurants. A comfortable and quite room even with a major event happening in the city. Would stay again without hesitation.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

We are so happy to see the worked experience in your review. We use that term a lot because giving good service is one thing, but giving a guest a positive experience is memories.

Thanks for the positive review,

Reviewed June 2, 2014

The staff here are so nice and very accomodating. My room was gorgeous, with high ceilings and a Keurig coffee maker. Breakfast the next day was around $11 but we'll worth it...good selection with made to order omelets and pancakes/french toast.

I loved this hotel. The location, staff, and furnishings were beautiful. I only wish I could have stayed longer!

• Stayed: May 2014

Dear Katyb1980,

We really do our best to hire the right individual to make a team that will deliver a great consistent experience. Thank you for letting us know we are doing what it takes to deliver the service expected.

I appreciate you taking the time to fill out the review that is why I like to answer each review personally instead of a generic response. Thank you again for taking the time. I hope to get to meet you personally next time you stay with us.

Reviewed May 31, 2014

My partner and I stayed here for one Saturday night in December 2013. We drove in from Chicago for the B1G 10 Football Championship game. I stayed here once prior in Dec 2011 when we were in for the same event.

The location is very central in downtown Indy. As we arrived Saturday morning, there was no work week commuter traffic downtown. It was an easy arrival to the hotel. The hotel has valet parking which we used. I am not aware if they have a self-park option, but there were public garages in the neighborhood if not.

The hotel is an older building with a great deal of charm. The lobby is very appealing with lots of seating available. Anyone who has traveled will know that older buildings have their quirks too. They were not bothersome to me, but if you struggle with slow elevators or small crowded front desks you may want to manage your expectations. If you can take those in stride, this should be a great choice for most.

There is a small store next to the front desk to buy items like Gatorade, water, soda, or snacks. That actually came in very handy. The staff at the front desk was very helpful in quickly adding the items to our room account.

We had a nice king room on a mid-level floor. Again, it is an older building so walls were thick and we had no issues with noise from other rooms. I could here game day revelers through their doors while I was in the hallway, however. No big deal. Our view was nothing special, but that really was not important to me. The windows did let in a great deal of light which made the room even more appealing. It was spacious and clean. It had a large screen TV and a work desk that would be nice for a business stay.

After a quick unpack, we set out to join the festivities downtown. Anyone dying for a quick pizza slice, there is a fantastic place right across the street. The game day celebrations are mostly in local restaurants and taverns dotted around the several blocks between the hotel and Lucas Oil Stadium. That makes this hotel ideally located for sporting events. You will not need a car to get to the stadium (weather permitting) unless you have mobility issues that makes transport by foot a challenge.

Sunday morning check out was easy. During busy times, it will take a few minutes for the valet to bring your car around if you used the service. Thankfully, there was a young lady passing out delicious green and white MSU celebratory cookies that I would have missed had the valet been less busy.

I would gladly stay here again on a future visit to Indy. It was well priced and delivered on the 3 star plus experience I was expecting. That was true for our 2011 visit too.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Jeff_O-Chicago
HGI-IndyDowntown, Richard Letko-GM at Hilton Garden Inn Indianapolis Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded June 13, 2014

Dear Jeff,

I want to thank you for such a detailed review.

We are a registered historic building and have a unique look compared to most new build Hilton Garden Inn hotels. However we do have the same amenities and upgrades you would find at a newly built hotel.

Please let me know the next time you stay with us. We will make sure your experience is just as good.