I booked 2 Queen suites for a 2 night stay to accomodate a large group of women for my 40th Birthday Girls weekend away. I called the day prior to my reservation to let them know we would arrive around 10:30pm and to request our rooms were close to each other. They said it would be no problem. The night of our reservation, at 9pm, I get called to say my rooms were given away due to overbooking and that they had rebooked me at another hotel, 20 miles away, in the middle of nowhere. They ruined my entire weekend and could have cared less. We ended up at a Hyatt Place at Keystone and were treated like royalty. Hearing it was my 40th Birthday, the Hyatt Place staff surprised me with 3 red roses in a vase and 12 gourmet cupcakes. THAT is customer service. The Hilton Garden Inn was rude, uncaring and the worst service I have experienced. Do NOT stay there.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Hilton Garden Inn Indianapolis Downtown, an Indianapolis, Indiana hotel close to restaurants, museums and shopping. Relax in a spacious guest room or suite at this hotel in downtown Indianapolis, Indiana. Each guest room features a work desk, microwave, refrigerator, complimentary internet access and a 32-inch HDTV. Suites feature additional living areas with sleeper sofas. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotwire, Orbitz, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Hilton Garden Inn Indianapolis Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Garden Inn Indianapolis Downtown Hotel Indianapolis
- Indianapolis Hilton Garden Inn
- Hilton Indianapolis