Hilton Garden Inn Indianapolis Downtown
Columbia Club(Indianapolis)
  • Restaurant
  • Restaurant
1,133 results
All reviewsmonument circlebank buildinggreat locationvalet parkingwithin walking distancean older buildingcorner roomvalet servicebeautiful hotelgreat place to stayfront desk staffself parkroom was largewould definitely stay here againconvention centerbusiness triplucas oil stadium
FilterAll languages
Reviewed November 1, 2013

We chose this hotel for our wedding accomodations (our even was held at D'Amore in chase tower). Overall the staff is very friendly and accomodating - they went above and beyond for us. The location is great if you want to access the circle.

I only have 2 negatives. One of the elevators were down when we went which made the wait time enormous. Also the rooms are a little smaller but that comes with the terrirory given the location of it being downtown and it being a historic building.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple
HGI-IndyDowntown, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Indianapolis Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded November 6, 2013

We realize how special and stressful planning a wedding can be. We do our best so you have the best experience possible.

We truly appreciate you giving us the opportunity to be part of this special occasion.

Reviewed October 30, 2013

Located near Monument Circle and the Capitol, the Hotel is close to nightlife, shopping and attractions such as the Museums and the Zoo. Emily and Allison at the front desk were extremely warm, professional and helpful. I stayed in a suite on the 16th floor - very spacious, nice views, and comfortable and clean. Room service was fast and the food very good. Avery good experience here, as always.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business

It was wonderful to read such a great review. Emily and Allison are truly a big part of our success in making sure each guest has a wonderful experience. Thank you for mentioning them by name.

We share all comments with our team, and It is a treat to see their face light up when they see their names being mentioned in such a positive manner.

Reviewed October 30, 2013

During a week long business training in Indianapolis I stayed at the Garden Inn. I was not looking forward to staying at a hotel for a week but I was constantly pleasantly surprised. From my greeting as I walked through the front door, the check in process, the comfort and size of the room, the pool and work out facilities, as well as the baggage hold after checkout made my stay a pleasure; vacation-like. I found the history of the building interesting as well as little touches such as hallway exit signs near the floor in case of smoke. If I was to make any suggestions for improvement, it would be to make the television viewable from more parts of the room by putting it on a track to pull out of the bureau and swivel. That way it could be seen from the very comfortable lounging chair.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business

We understand being away from home is difficult especially if more than a few days; that is why we try to get to know our guests one-on-one.

When going out of town you want to feel like you are among people who care, and we make sure every team member does by showing exceptional service, and giving you an experience you will remember so you will visit us again.

It does make it easier to get to know our guests when they are here for a few days, and I am glad to see that we are making contact along with meeting your expectations.

Thank you so much and I hope to meet you next time you visit Indy.

Reviewed October 30, 2013

We love the Hilton Garden Inn brand and this hotel was no exception. Wonderful staff and great location right downtown. Close to Circle Monument and Circle City Mall. Great restaurants right in the area.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

All our staff thanks you for taking the time to review our hotel. We are thankful we are so privileged to have such a unique historic building as a Hilton Garden Inn. We are proud of our hotel, and want to make sure every guest takes home a unique and wonderful memory.

Reviewed October 28, 2013

I was here for 3 days for a meeting. The hotel is older but the rooms are nice. The front desk staff was helpful and efficient.

I wasn't a fan of the bed, but I'm spoiled with a real Select Comfort bed at home. These seem like cheap imitations. I must have had it set too firm, although I sleep on a very firm setting in my own bed. I wasn't there long enough to get the hang of it.

The breakfast happened to be included in my room rate. There was a buffet that wasn't anything spectacular but was adequate.

You can walk to a large mall and several restaurants.

As an aside, the meeting room we were in was freezing. The weather was in the 40's and the walls and windows seemed to have no insulation. You could feel the cold air pouring through, even with the thermal drapes drawn.

The exercise room was small but adequate. There was a pool and spa but I didn't use them.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business
HGI-IndyDowntown, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Indianapolis Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded October 30, 2013

I first want to apologize about the meeting room being too cold. That is not acceptable, and we will look at that immediately.

We do have certain items on our breakfast buffet we must carry, but we are allowed to add our own items too. If you have any suggestions we are always looking for ideas. Please feel free to call my at your convenience to discuss. We want to make each guest experience the best we can.