Hilton Garden Inn Indianapolis Downtown
$97
$93
CrownePlaza.com
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of $111/night.

$99
$201
Conrad.com
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of $227/night.

$139
The Alexander(Indianapolis)
$159
$99
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of $120/night.

$219
JW Marriott
$286
Homewood
1,158 results
All reviewsmonument circlebank buildinggreat locationhistoric buildingvalet parkingwithin walking distancecorner roomvalet servicebeautiful hotelgreat place to stayself parkfront desk staffroom was largewould definitely stay here againconvention centerbusiness triplucas oil stadium
Reviewed July 26, 2013

The Hilton Garden Inn is a good place to stay that is conveniently located to most businesses in the downtown Indianapolis area. The front desk personnel are helpful. Breakfast at the hotel restaurant is prepared and very good.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
HGI-IndyDowntown, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Indianapolis Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded July 30, 2013

The Hilton Garden Inn- Downtown Indy has a good base of corporate clients, and because of that we are very good at knowing what is important to those corp clients.

There are many hotels in the city, and the only way we can be successful is to insure we meet our clients expectations. To do this we need to give the best experience possible.

I really appreciate your comments. I make sure the entire staff is aware of what our guests are commenting on.

Best Regards,

Reviewed July 22, 2013

My family of 4 thoroughly enjoyed our stay. Our room was clean. All of the staff were extremely friendly and helpful and the quality for our money was exceptional! The pool area was wonderful and we actaully had the pool to ourselves majority of the time. We will definitely stay in this historic hotel on our next trip to Indy.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

I enjoyed reading your comments, and very pleased you enjoyed your stay.

We do a lot of corporate business compared to leisure business in the city, so I was glad to read that you were able to enjoy our pool/Jacuzzi area. It does not get a lot of us. However, I feel it is a real nice area that guests would enjoy if they have the opportunity.

Next time you are in town please make sure let me know it would be a pleasure to meet you in person.

Reviewed July 22, 2013

I have stayed at most of the hotels in downtown Indy over the years. This hotel and its staff are outstanding! Even on my first stay it felt like coming home. The staff really make coming back here worth it!

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

I really appreciate your response reading this really makes me and everyone understand how important guest services really is. I make sure everyone on my team knows they are empowered to do what it takes to make a guest happy. I am pleased to see this is working.

Thanks so much for your kind comments,

Reviewed July 20, 2013

Stayed at this hotel for a business meeting in town. The building is an old bank, which gives this hotel lots of character. The renovation capitalizes on this in a modern, charming way. Hotel is right off "the circle" which makes it a great location as well. Rooms were nice. Would most definitely stay here again. Catering/conf service staff is also excellent. Used them for a last minute meeting, very flexible.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
HGI-IndyDowntown, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Indianapolis Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded July 22, 2013

Since we are so centrally located we do have a lot of corporate business, but we know that if the service is not there location will not matter.

I am glad to hear we were able to accommodate you last minute meeting needs. We understand the importance of last minute scheduling needs making sure do what we can.

Looking forward to seeing you next time you stay.

Richard Letko-GM

Reviewed July 17, 2013

If it were not for a slight mix-up concerning our reservation, I would give our Hilton Garden Inn Indianapolis Downtown stay a perfect score. I had to make a call to Hotels.com to get things cleared up but the hotel staff gave all of us a complimentary breakfast for our trouble. The staff was helpful, our rooms were beautiful and immaculate, and the breakfast was delicious!

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple

I am sorry to say hear you had some reservation issues. However, I am pleased to see our team noticed the problem and offered something for your troubles. I know we are not perfect, but when an issue occurs I like to know we did show we care.

Next time no issues at all.....

Richard Letko-GM