Great location, really nice hotel but we were very disappointed when we got to our room and tried to connect to the internet only to be told by the Front Desk that in our room 1518 there was no connection due to the fact that it's an old hotel and the narrow hallways and location of our room meant no internet. We were advised to come down to reception or go to the elevator lobby on our floor with our laptop to get connection and then we could take our computer back to the room and the connection would follow us!!!!! Obviously this does not work as our room was a dead zone!!
We were not offered a discount for our inconvenience.
Apart from this annoyance, the hotel was lovely and as I said a great location to restaurants and Starbucks but there are plenty of other hotels to choose from that I'm sure have internet in ALL their rooms.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Hilton Garden Inn Indianapolis Downtown, an Indianapolis, Indiana hotel close to restaurants, museums and shopping. Relax in a spacious guest room or suite at this hotel in downtown Indianapolis, Indiana. Each guest room features a work desk, microwave, refrigerator, complimentary internet access and a 32-inch HDTV. Suites feature additional living areas with sleeper sofas. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, Priceline, Travelocity, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Hilton Garden Inn Indianapolis Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Garden Inn Indianapolis Downtown Hotel Indianapolis
- Indianapolis Hilton Garden Inn
- Hilton Indianapolis