“Suprise - This Location is Superior”

Residence Inn Indianapolis Northwest
Ranked #32 of 178 Hotels in Indianapolis
Metro Detroit
“Suprise - This Location is Superior”
Reviewed November 12, 2013

I'm glad I didn't pass this Residence Inn up on my 2 week travel trip. I'd staying in 7 hotels, and this one was a welcomed relief. The staff showed how they could be business friendly beyond my expectations. I needed quiet. I needed clean. I needed safe. I needed friendly and accommodating. Yes, It was all about me, and they delivered. I'll be back! You just might want to try this one too!!

Room Tip: It's the little things....hall coat closet....lounge L-shaped couch..great room decor...
  • Stayed November 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank BusinessTraveler248
BSobek, General Manager at Residence Inn Indianapolis Northwest, responded to this review, November 14, 2013
Dear BusinessTraveler248,

We too, are very happy that you didn't miss our property during your two weeks on the road! Thank you so much for staying with our Residence Inn. We strive to make the stay for every guest so memorable that they tell stories about it. I see that we have succeeded with you during your stay.

I'm happy that you enjoyed our location as well as the newly renovated rooms. Thank you again for staying, and we look forward to accommodating you again in the future. I appreciate the time you've spent sharing your experience!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (48)
  • Indonesian first
Dunn, North Carolina
Reviewed September 24, 2013

My period of "Residence" at the Inn was from July 22 to Aug 30, 2013. From the moment I arrived I was treated as though I was part of the Residence Inn family. Everyone I came in contact with was very professional and courteous. The entire staff's positive attitude was contagious! Both the Morning and Evening Socials were so much fun. From the GM, Brian and Jenniifer (Sales), Kathy (Front Ops), as well as Shelly, Colita, Mike, and all the others made my trip like being at home. And I know any others who stay at the Residence Inn Northwest will feel the same. I will miss the cookouts, pizza, and time spent in the dining area. This is a hotel Marriott and the owners can be VERY proud of!

2 Thank Gary J
Reviewed September 15, 2013

We had a wonderful stay. I, my wife and 2 kids and her parents stayed in a 2 bedroom/2 bath suite. We really enjoyed the stay. The staff was friendly and attentive. We were in town for the Indy Racing Experience. The location was good. My son like the basketball/tennis court out front. Both kids enjoyed the pool. The rooms were adequate size, clean and well appointed. Only one negative which became a positive. One of the shower/tubs was very slow to drain. A call was made to the front desk and soon after, housekeeping arrived to attend to the problem. A plunger was used and seemed to make the tub drain quicker. The quickness was very much appreciated. My whole family would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank OSU_Alan
Charlotte, North Carolina
Reviewed September 9, 2013

This is my second review on this hotel in less than two years and I must say that Shelly makes the difference. First Class Service and she makes sure that a person feel welcome and that your are feeling good about being a Marriott rewards members. Style and Class is the best way to describe Shelly and the way she greets and deal with customers. ;

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
Elkhart, Indiana
Reviewed September 6, 2013

I hope this review takes this is my 3rd one I have written. This hotel I can not complain about it at all it clean you get a lot of space for the money that you pay for the room. Its beautiful and to be able to get food from Monday thru Thursday with no charge to the people that stays here. Not to many hotels offer that to their peoples. That is one of the reason why I keep coming back. The other reason is the staff. Shelly she is so sweet and she will go way beyond to make sure your stay is comfortable. Kathy she is the cook she does her job well also. I just love coming down just to chat ith the ladies to make my day go better for me. Brian is the manager he is great himself he goes beyond his way to make sure he has done more and find more that he can do for a customer to help them. Overall Ilove this hotel a staff and would drive here to stay if I had to go across town to a function.

Room Tip: All of them are good.
Minneapolis, Minnesota
Reviewed September 4, 2013

The staff at this location cannot be beat, they go over and above for all of their guests. I would not hesitate to book here again. With the hot breakfast and happy hour during the week, there is no need to even leave the hotel for breakfast, dinner, or drinks.

Rocky River, Ohio USA
Reviewed September 3, 2013 via mobile

Nice place to stay off 465 very quiet. Rooms have been redone which is nice. Hall way a bit worn. Not a lot of restaurants close by which is a bummer, need to drive to get a good meal. However the location is perfect and like I said quiet for a good night sleep.

• Stayed September 2013