“2nd time around”

Residence Inn Indianapolis Northwest
Ranked #28 of 185 Hotels in Indianapolis
Reviewed May 31, 2013

actually this is my second time staying here, at first, i stayed here for about 9weeks and 2nd was 6weeks. there's a lot of improvements here compared to my first stay. the only thing that i can think of that needs to be improve is the cable signal. every time i turned the Television it always freezes and you need change the channel so that i will work as expected. aside from it i have a great stay in this hotel.

Thanks and appreciate your service!

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business
Suezhn, Manager at Residence Inn Indianapolis Northwest, responded to this reviewResponded July 1, 2013

Dear Jerome S, It’s always a pleasure to welcome back our repeat guests! Thank you for your feedback regarding the use of our televisions. It is only with guest input that we can continue to improve our services and amenities. We are currently working closely with our TV provider to improve our cable signal so that we can resolve this issue as soon as possible. Thank you again for your loyalty to the Residence Inn.

Reviewed May 31, 2013

The stay was great and the staff are friendly they are so personal. I only wished they would put the beer and red wine back in the table but you could ask for it a they'd give you a glass but you could have seconds and thirds but you get embarassed if you kept asking.

Rooms are nice. Oh one more thing the gym treadmills should face the tv and not sideways. And they need better gym equipments

Reviewed May 26, 2013

Travelled to Indy on business and this was a very nice place to stay. My room was very well kept and cleaning was excellent. If you have an extended stay away from home in the Big City, then this is the way to do it. Staff was always very friendly and helpful. Meals were served in the evening through the week so it helps out the pocket book. The room I had was fairly quite even though you were right off of the I-465 loop. Lots of places close to eat and shop at and and a local park just a few miles away. I highly recommend this for anyone traveling in the area.

Room Tip: The 3rd floor was a nice quite room. Mine was midway towards the back and to the rear of the hotel.
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business
Suezhn, VP Sales, Schahet Hotels at Residence Inn Indianapolis Northwest, responded to this reviewResponded July 2, 2013

Response: Dear Mr. D,

“Home away from Home” is exactly what we strive to provide for our long-term stay guests! We know it’s not easy being away from home, so we make sure our guests always get a little something extra, like complimentary grocery shopping service, evening meals served Monday-Thursday night with free beer and wine, and a nice size room that’s on average 30% larger than a typical hotel room. We’d like to thank you too for recognizing the cleanliness we strive so hard to maintain, and the friendly staff that we are so proud to have on our team. Should you be returning to Indianapolis, it would be our pleasure to welcome back!

Reviewed May 21, 2013

The staff went out of their way to make sure I was happy in my room. I didn't like the first room and instead of hearing the usual ' sorry that's all we have', they made sure I was comfortable!

They gave me a great recommendation on a restaurant.

1  Thank A G
Reviewed May 16, 2013

We finished up a job early. We had the opportunity to get back home sooner. The people at the front desk were very understanding and helped us to get on the road quickly at no cost. However, we were sorry to leave as the atmosphere was so great. It is modern,clean and customer friendly. I would definately stay here again

2  Thank s d
Reviewed May 4, 2013

I had the pleasure to stay at this property and I have to say it is one of the best that Marriott has to offer. The staff was very helpful and really believe going above and beyond to keep the guest happy. My room was very clean and comfortable. The housekeeping staff really are top notch. It was everything I expected and more. From now on when I am in Indianapolis and I have a choice I will choose this property every time.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank Brian S
Reviewed April 24, 2013

My flight got delayed on the way to Indy. I got to the Hotel 3 hours later than I had anticipated. I got dropped off by the limo service and missed dinner. When I asked where the closest convience store was, I was told it was to far to walk. The sweet lady at the front desk offered to run to the store for me. I could not believe she was willing to do that for me that late. You will not receive better service than from Shelly at this hotel! And the room was great too!

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business