Residence Inn Indianapolis Northwest
Omni Hotels
JW Marriott Indianapolis(Indianapolis)
$259
  • Restaurant
All reviewsfront deskfire pithome away from homethe general manageran extended stayoutstanding hotelgreat place to staywould definitely stay here againvolleyball tournamentliving areaevening receptionwould highly recommend this hotelclean roomsexcellent stayhot tubthe breakfast areaindoor pool
FilterAll languages
Reviewed January 29, 2013

I've been to A LOT of Marriott Hotels, but I must say this has been the VERY BEST SO FAR!!!!

Wonderful Hotel Rep and Guest Services
Extremely CLEAN ROOMS--didnt find one strain of hair!
Customer Service was the best I've ever experienced
JUST A GREAT PLACE TO SLEEP, MEET NEW PEOPLE AND REST!
IT SMELLED GREAT!

I must say FIRST CLASS SERVICE FROM THE FRONT DOOR TO THE ROOM AND BACK!

Room Tip: BOOK Early, too great of a place to go unnoticed!
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed November 5, 2012

Just needed a place to sleep on the way to visit family in Indianapolis. It worked out great. We were there with our 3 kids and it's nice having the extra space. Breakfast is ok, about what you'd expect. Service was really good. Nice location with a jogging track around the office park.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank travelgames
Reviewed October 7, 2012

Shelly was great. Shelly provide 'WORLD CLASS SERVICE' on my recent visit to this hotel. The room was great, and Shelly made it even better with information, advice and just a all out wonderfull person. I will definitely stay at this hotel again.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business
5  Thank WorldTraveler2492
Reviewed September 25, 2012

When I made our reservations the clerk, Shelly, was absolutely great. She inquired if I had any special requests and gave me choices on size of bed, room etc. I also had a conversation with Bryan in checking out and was most impressed with his interest in our stay, inquiring regarding comfort and whether or not we had breakfast. He even gave us printed directions to the local post office, which was very nice of him. The complimentary breakfast was delicious with excellent food choices. The employees were ALL friendly, smiling, and welcoming to us. A really good choice for us and we will certainly stay at this hotel again when in Indianapolis. Many thanks for the excellent room and accomodations . . . plus the entire hotel waexceptionally clean including our room #312. Thanks to everyone who made our brief stay memorable.

Room Tip: Simply tell the person (clerk) who is assisting you what your needs may be, what you like, etc., and you can be certain it will be done.
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Helen T
Reviewed September 22, 2012 via mobile

We checked in for a one night stay during a huge thunderstorm. The woman at the front desk could not have been nicer and more accommodating. We left our car out front to load our luggage into the hotel. We stopped into the little store to see what kind of food they carried and she offered us menus from local places that deliver. We were very grateful for her assistance. I'm sorry that I didn't get her name so that I could name her here.
The room was a standard residence inn 2 bedroom unit. We like to spread out and enjoy having 2 bathrooms for quicker "getting ready" in the morning. The linens were fresh and clean, but it seemed that the place had just been given a once-over cleaning wise. One of the tubs needed a scrub, there were dirty dishes in the dishwasher and the oven was not clean. There were plenty of crumbs in the drawer under the oven as well. Other than wishing for a little more attention to cleaning detail, everything else was fine and we had a comfortable stay.
We grabbed oatmeal to go on our way out the next morning; the breakfast spread looked good though with lots of choices for hot breakfast.

• Stayed: September 2012