“juile rucker”
Review of Quality Inn South

Quality Inn South
Ranked #134 of 188 Hotels in Indianapolis
Reviewed December 7, 2012

every time i have stayed here she has helped me in every way that she can always smiling and helpfull because of this i will keep coming back to stay here. my room is always clean. guests are all nice never had any problems quite at night and during the day.

Room Tip: room 102 is the best room
  • Stayed: December 2012, traveled on business
2  Thank Timothy D

Reviewed November 21, 2012

Customer service received from Mila was the best ever. Hot breakfast, very Clean, I could not believe it was so nice for the price. I own a business and wish I had reps treat my clients the way Mila Had treated me. I will be back again!!!

Room Tip: If there was a pool at this location I believe it would of been just as clean as te rest of the hote...
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled with family
3  Thank Garry S
Reviewed November 21, 2012

service was excellent, room was clean good location and at a good price. Staf was excellent will stay here again. Please come see for your self this place rocks. Hot breakfast every day, Fitness room, Mila Made the stay great with her customer service skills!!!

Room Tip: excellent service, bottom floor is quite
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled solo
3  Thank KyleGilman
Reviewed November 12, 2012

We stay in Choice Hotel properties several times a year, and have often found the Quality Inn brand to be just adequate, and sometimes even dumpy. We were pleasantly surprised to find this property (given its location and price) to be pleasant, quiet, and clean. Desk staff were pleasant and helpful, and breakfast area clean and well-stocked. Appreciated having Maxwell House coffee in the room, as opposed to the no-name brand in most Choice Hotels locations. We would definitely choose this location again. One last note: We had a much nicer stay here than we did on the previous night in a Comfort Inn (at $20 more per night) down the road.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled with family
4  Thank Nancy M
Reviewed November 11, 2012

I recently stayed at the Quailty Inn Indianapolis. I travel about 300 days out of the year. I have stayed many of places here in town, and i have to say I won't stay anywhere else. The guest service reps are great. They are always cheerful and upbeat. My room was clean, i was impressed to find the room in such great condition. I also enjoyed the fitness center and hot breakfast. If your in Indy for business this is the place to stay, Quiet laid back atmosphere for a great price.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business
4  Thank brittany s
Reviewed September 22, 2012

Folks,

I only have 200 characters to write with so here goes: You're better off sleeping in the street or in your car instead of the Quality Inn at 4502 Harding Street in Indianapolis, IN. DUMP, SMELLY. LOUSY EMPLOYEES. WREAKED SMOKE. Three hand towels in the bathroom. No bath towels or wash clothes, just three hand towels. Someone needs to overhaul this (here is where the swear word comes in) S#&! hole. Bull doze it, with the desk clerks inside and build it from scratch.

Room Tip: I'm conviced that you get what you pay for when it comes to a good quality hotel.
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed August 29, 2012

Yeah, I stayed here. It was about midnight and I couldn't drive anymore. And I have a long drive tomorrow, too. I gotta get up early and get back on the road. So, I want cheap, and this is where I stayed. The people just sort of hanging out in the parking lot when I pulled in at midnight? Too tired to care. The desk clerk who left me to wait at the front desk for a couple minutes while she finished her smoke outside? Too tired to care. The vaguely unsafe feeling as I walked down the hallway to my room? That's right, too tired to care, but I did prop the ironing board against the door, just in case.

The room and bathroom were clean. The air conditioning did work. Yes, there was coffee and food at the breakfast nook in the morning. Ice in the ice machine. And, I slept like I wanted to. Not my favorite, but it was what I needed, at a price I was willing to pay. Time to get back on the road.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled solo