“Fabulous memorabilia; better service and food”

Indianapolis Colts Grille
Ranked #92 of 2,358 Restaurants in Indianapolis
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Toronto, Canada
“Fabulous memorabilia; better service and food”
Reviewed January 27, 2014

A great place to eat and watch sports - surrounded by flat-screens. Excellent selection and food, but service was even better - super-friendly and efficient and helpful. Front desk even better. Highly recommended.

Visited October 2013

Crown Point, Indiana
“Great value, great food!!”
Reviewed January 25, 2014 via mobile

We went to the colts grille after a long day of shopping Indy. The staff was awesome. We had a party of 8, they put some tables together for us, so we could all stay together. The tvs were great, they are everywhere. I think they said 64 in total. The food was amazing, can't be beat in the city for the price. The serving are very large, go hungry, leave full. Plan on going back next time we visit Indy. We highly suggest, the colts grille. This place gets an A.

• Visited December 2013
Indianapolis, Indiana
“Expired Gift Certificates Gone Bad”
Reviewed January 20, 2014

This is a place that we have always wanted to go. From the street, it looks fun and festive. Inside the hostess that greeted us was upbeat and friendly. The decor is sports themed and tastefully done. We went around Christmas time for the first time and took my 78 year old mother in law as a treat for her too. The trees were decorated beautifully! My neighbor had given us gift certificates in the late summer as a gift. The waitress was helpful in suggesting her favorite items. My husband had a burger, my mother in law had a ruben and I had some kind of chicken and mashed potatoe dish. My husband burger was very good, the ruben was good but the sweet potatoe fries that came w/her sandwich were outstanding. My chicken dish was just ok. The desription mentioned spinach and corn. When it was served it was mixed together? That was an odd way to serve it I thought. Overall it was good dining experience, until we went to use our gift certificates. They had expired end of October. We asked to see the manager, and he was a younger person and offered little explanation why they couldnt honor the gift certificate except they were expired. Ok, I get that however we were given them in late August. I tried to get a better explanation from him, or something more reasonable. I mean is their typical gift certificates only good for 60 days?? He just stood at our table and said the same thing over and over. "They are expired" Ummm ok? He did offer to apply the employee discount to our bill, but he didnt in the end. My main concern is that we were given $50 as a gift and had very little time to use it. Is that how The Colts Grille does business?? We left very very disappointed. It wasnt until I got home and really studied the gift certificate and noticed odd letters and numbers that may indicate a reason they expired so quickly. IF ONLY THE YOUNG MANAGER WOULD HAVE TAKEN THE TIME TO TELL US THIS.... I WENT TO GOOGLE, ENTERED THE WORDING AND CODE AND LOW AND BEHOLD... The gift certificates were part of a promotion from the Spring. A local TV station and The Colts Grille, in an effort to get people to TRY the place had a deal. Well apparently, my neighbor bought the deal and shared it with us. THAT IS ALL THE MANAGER HAD TO DO IS TELL US RATHER THAT STAND AT OUR TABLE LOOKING OVER US AND REPEATING HIMSELF. Will we go back? Highly likely - we love the Colts, the food was pretty good, the atmophere was fun and festive and the martini menu looks delicious --- I just cant believe they have such a weak leader managing the place. What a shame....

• Visited January 2014
Carmel, Indiana
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Fun place to eat”
Reviewed January 6, 2014

Great atmosphere. Good food and prices were fair. More TV's then I have ever seen in any restaurant.

Visited January 2014
Melbourne, Australia
“Great steak!!”
Reviewed December 29, 2013

If its a great Steak your after whilst in Indy then this place is the place for you. Even for a drink at the bar you will be happy to stay for a few more-i will be back next year when I come back to Indy

Visited December 2013