“An Experience you wont forget!”
Review of Brozinni Pizzeria

Brozinni Pizzeria
Ranked #42 of 2,384 Restaurants in Indianapolis
Dining options: Lunch, Delivery
Description: At the corner of Emerson Ave & County Line Rd Just off 65 South at exit 101. In the Kroger Shopping Center
Reviewed July 30, 2013

Perfect location for lunch to have a slice of a pie that is made fresh and to perfection, then you can stop by of an evening and enjoy unwinding with family and friends to Specialty Pizza's, Salads and so much more!! Enjoy!

There are newer reviews for Brozinni Pizzeria

Reviewed July 13, 2013

Good flavors here. On my visit me and my date were lost in shift chage and took an hour to get a margherita pizza...and when it arrived it was swimming in water. They have good meatballs and would get almost five stars but for the first pizza they ever served me.

Reviewed July 8, 2013

We had the pizza delivered to our hotel, holiday inn southeast. The pizza was hot and delicious! Great quality toppings and delicious dough! Exactly what we wanted. The delivery guy was thoughtful enough to bring plates and napkins, too!

Reviewed June 3, 2013 via mobile

Huge pizza slices..very good pizza. Love the toppings. Grest place to grab some pizza. Owner was very nice at visit

Reviewed May 31, 2013

I work close by Brozinni's and I we have it a lot for staff meetings and I have turned my family on to it as well. I love their pizza but that is not their stand out for me, it is the Knuckles, ranch dressing and their canolis. Best ranch dressing ever! At first glance their menu seems pricey but the portions are huge and the food is top notch, made in house.