“Crowded at convention time.”
Review of Noodles & Co.

Noodles & Co.
Ranked #355 of 2,421 Restaurants in Indianapolis
Cuisines: Asian
Reviewed July 11, 2013

Nice premise for an inexpensive restaurant. Different kinds of noodles, from American Mac and Cheese, to Japanese udon and ramen, to Pad Thai, to pesto cavatappi to steak stroganoff and more. Plus soups and sandwiches. Food is excellent and inexpensive. Location is near the convention center so it gets crowded at lunch.

Reviewed June 28, 2013

this has to be one of the best places I ate at on my trip it was so transverse you could have Italians, Japanese, Chinese all in a noodle bowl don't forget to pick up one of their bottled drinks they were heavenly on the pallet

Reviewed June 6, 2013

We ate lunch here during a seminar in downtown. The line moved quickly. The service was great and food was awesome. I'd always been curious about this place and it was worth the visit. I had the regular size whole wheat Tuscan linguine with chicken. I'll be back for sure. The custom Coke machine was an added bonus.

Reviewed April 16, 2013

I love this place! My daughter and I stayed at the Marriott and walked the short distance to Noodles. The food was fantastic and it was super fast! This is a great restaurant to go to if you are staying at any one of the nearby hotels.

Reviewed April 16, 2013

Italian, Japanese, Thai: lots of choices of noodles. I think I had Japanese with chicken and it was good. Can get busy at lunch, but there are also stools along the window.