See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed May 4, 2019

I am guessing this all goes back to the manager and/or owners of this hotel. We checked in and our suite had no fridge or microwave. They brought us one that broke the next day. ALL of the ice machines broke at the same time that morning (That's a good one! LOL). Amazing!!! they had cart full of ice in the lobby..we were on the 6th floor. I went to breakfast the first morning and they ran out of plates. I I was there about 6:45 AM. The girl working the food area was VERY nice and a hard worker!! (it was her third day!) She improvised very well and made plates out of to-go boxes. They did replace our refrigerator with one that did work that day. The next morning...I had no breakfast as the lights were off and no one was there. The front desk is either numb to all of the complaints or just doesn't care. All they say is I'm sorry. We came back this evening after working an 11 hour day to our room not being cleaned. BUT, someone left us three new towels, and they didn't take all of the dirty ones. I recommend you don't move any furniture. You may actually see how clean this hotel really is. the dirt that stays on the walls tells it all. I doubt it has been cleaned in years. The front desk girls have many excuses. I am guessing they have a book. I am thinking of asking to see the inspection certificate from the front desk for the elevators. Both run rough and one wont stop evenly on the floors. They even have a sign to watch your step. we were riding with some guys who were getting off on the 4th floor, but the car just didn't stop and went right to our 6th floor. I saw him push the button and the light came on. It just decided it didn't want to stop I guess. I have two more nights to stay here. I'm not sure i can add to this or not. I might try to comment more if I need to. I highly do not recommend this place!!!

Room tip: its at the airport....the noise didn't bother me, but it may some people.
Date of stay: May 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
2  Thank Chumley01
Reviewed April 27, 2019 via mobile

The other reviews are correct. This motel is long past it’s prime. It is at the point where only a total renovation is going to turn it around. We arrived around 4 and were checked right in to a room that had been cleaned, staff was still cleaning rooms at 9:00. We didn’t experience the problems some others did but we went out until 8:30, came back and hung out with friends until 10, and went to bed. Got up in the morning; showered and left. The place is old and worn. The ice machines were not working so they had a large bin of ice in the lobby. The bed was clean and comfortable. This place will not meet most people’s standards so if you are at all picky choose someplace else.

Date of stay: April 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank wvguy99
Reviewed April 22, 2019 via mobile

It’s obvious that the owners of this establishment do not care about the appearance of their hotel. Paint, wallpaper, and light fixtures are literally falling off the wall. The was a hallway on the main level with a water coming through the ceiling and you could tell it had been doing it a while. You can tell they hired the cheapest contractors to do the work in the building. Do yourself a favor, save your money, and sleep in your car.

Trip type: Traveled on business
1  Thank JRDonovan
Reviewed April 20, 2019

Its a good hotel. There were 2 phones in a small room. But, one of the phones was NOT working. I believe they have shuttle to the airport (not sure). Very close to the airport. So, we heard plane landing noise (Loud) at least until 12 at night. Ample Parking spaces are available. Approximately 10 minutes drive to Lucas Oil Stadium.

• Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed April 15, 2019

Pleasant greeting for the overnight stay prior to flying out the next morning. Only one of the two elevators was functioning.
Once in the room, we found dust and a luggage holder that was broken. Then, turned down the bed and found some small black object (photo attached). In addition hairs were on the sheets. The floor around the dresser/T.V. stand was soaked. Carpet was not well vacuumed and the furniture needed dusted. Contacted the front desk regarding the sheets and sopping wet carpet. In a very short time Mr. Nicholas Watt appeared. He was eager to do whatever he could to make the situation better. Since the wetness on the carpet could have been water, or coffee, or urine, Mr. Watt contacted the front desk and sought a room reassignment. Front desk advised that the venue was sold out, no other room was available. Undaunted, Mr. Watt briefly left and returned with fresh sheets and a carpet vacuum. Following his efforts, the sopping wet carpet was only damp and the sheets were changed.
When asked at the front desk about Austin's, the on-site restaurant, the clerk made a distorted face as if encountering a skunk. That venue was not visited following that non-verbal recommendation.
Later that evening while seeking a drink at the bar there was a very limited selection and a very high price.
The entire place is tattered and dirty....fall leaves (it is April now) blown about the carpet in the entrance, in the ballroom hallway. The only bright spot experienced was the eager efforts Mr. Watt put forth for guest satisfaction.
Nope.....some may say the price is cheap....nevertheless...it is not worth the price.

Room tip: Choose another venue.
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends