Clarion Hotel
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
View Hotel
See what travelers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed November 18, 2007

We stayed here November 07, believe me I'll never stay here again. Our room was in great need of renovations. The bartender Leila had to be the worst I've ever seen. She made us so mad that we went across the street to The Benchwarmer at Holiday Inn and probably spent $200 on food and alcohol, which we would have spent at the Radisson if she had any type of personality. I was so tried of her griping at everyone who came in. No wonder there wasn't anyone in the bar. I hope the Radisson realizes how bad she really is and how much business they are losing by having her there. We had no water pressure at all and the water was slightly warm at best. The only good thing I could say is that i asked for extra pillows and they were there in a few minutes. Next time I'm staying at the aiport in Indianapolis I'll definitly be staying at the Holiday Inn next door it certainly had a better atmosphere and employees.

• Stayed: November 2007
1  Thank nccmom
Reviewed April 29, 2007

I've stayed at this hotel 3 times over the past 10 months. The location is great if you're needing to get to the airport quickly. The biggest issue I have is that the rooms are seriously in need of repair/upgrade. The bathrooms are very small, and everytime I've stayed here I've had either cracked or broken tiles in the shower. There has always been either a water stain on the ceiling or wallpaper/drywall peeling off. On one occasion one of the lampshades looked like it had just finished a battle royale with a very upset cat (and lost). Heating and A/C units seem to work properly about half of the time. I'm wondering if this hotel has so much guaranteed business from the airlines that they just don't worry about maintenance or upkeep.

• Stayed: April 2007, traveled on business
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
1  Thank KYMark
Reviewed October 2, 2006

We had an early morning flight, so the location is great as you can walk to the airport. We had friends drop us off so we did not have to worry about parking. Had a nice dinner via room service. I think they upgraded our room as it was more like a suite with a separate living space. I would stay again, if we have an early flight.

• Stayed: August 2006, traveled as a couple
    • Check in / front desk
Reviewed April 2, 2006

I have stayed here in the past because you could park your car without any extra charges while you were on your trip. Not anymore. There was a $10 a night fee. We could have stayed somewhere nicer for alot less money and paid less to park at the airport. I will not stay at this hotel again. It is no longer convenient.

• Stayed: March 2006
Reviewed March 28, 2006

I had a Priceline stay at the Radisson March 26th 2006; I paid $40 and was a little worried that I'd get a creepy smoking room in the basement. What I actually got was a friendly and professional greeting at the front desk, and a non smoking room on the 6th floor. My room was fairly large, and so cozy and comfortable with the new, irresistable bedding.

I had a great view of the airport runway (yes, the hotel is like a part of the runway), which was fun as the planes came in to land right outside my window-suddenly there would be a huge plane looming thisclose! yet for all the closeness the noise seemed quite minimal and didn't bother me at all.

The shower was teensy, but the water pressure was good and strong and steamin' hot. The toilet did an odd ballet of a slow motion flush, but it did it's job and didn't back up as it looked like it might.

My only complaint was that the sanitation level was not the highest, there were little bits of things here and there, especially in the hallways, but it wasn't disgusting by any means.

• Stayed: March 2006, traveled on business