“AWESOME!!!”

Fastimes Indoor Karting
Ranked #67 of 173 things to do in Indianapolis
More attraction details
Owner description: This track features karting, a European sport similar to go-cart racing.
Reviewed August 10, 2013

If you love driving fast and passing and turning -- all with people who are not legally allowed to drive yet (i.e., your nephews from out of state), this place is awesome! My mother and my two nephews and I spent a morning here racing the clock and we all had such a great time, we wished we had time for another round. And, safety is important - because my nephews are both under 18, the track required them to take driving tests before we could race. All the newcomers had to watch a video about the track/safety, and my mom even got suited up in a racing suit! We all got helmets and neck braces. Then we were off - at up to 40 mph for 8 minutes. I know that doesn't sound like a long time, but even my VERY active nephews said their arms and hands were growing tired after the 8 minutes. It seems so much longer than that when you are out there. It would make a great date or outing for family or work. They do rent out the place for corporate events, so make sure you call ahead to avoid getting there and not being able to race. They also have food/snacks for before or after - and you can watch others through the glass or out above the track if you aren't a racer yourself.

There are newer reviews for Fastimes Indoor Karting

Reviewed July 6, 2013

Employee were rude and talked down to us and we were there for 2 hrs waiting our turn while they took friends ahead of us. Don' t the employees know WE BUTTER THEiR BREAD. When we finally got to race they filled every car before they started the race. In other race they only had 2 or 3 people racing but apparently ours had to be full. We had to wait until they filled the cars before they started our turn. I'm extremely pissed about our "FAMILY FUN NIGHT" at Fastime. Expensive and awful time.

6  Thank Jane H
Reviewed January 22, 2013

What a great ride! Racing is fast and safe, short training video to begin with and then off to the races. You are privided with all necessary safety equipment as well. Race against the clock and other racers, printout of lap times for each individual at the end. Would definitely go back again and again!

Reviewed December 30, 2012

We went on a Saturday around 1:00 and had to wait about an hour and a half before we could race. The 8 minute race was $45 for two of us, which was pretty pricey. We were planning on taking the rest of the family back with us, but after our experience we decided our money would be better spent elsewhere.

6  Thank MikeandCarrie
Reviewed September 27, 2012

Purchased a karting certificate for my 14-year-old nephew so he and a friend could try their hand at racing. Both took it seriously, drove well and had a blast. It was fun watching them compete! Great facility!