“Disappointed. Not worth going.”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Formosa Seafood Buffet
Ranked #1,580 of 2,375 Restaurants in Indianapolis
Cuisines: Asian
Anchorage, Alaska
“Disappointed. Not worth going.”
Reviewed June 22, 2014

We had a party of 8, and were seated immediately. The waiter was excellent. The food was not. There is a huge variety of food. Only a few items were decent. Most I found to be bland or awful.

• Visited June 2014
5 Thank valerieakak

Columbia, Kentucky
“Sickening”
Reviewed May 29, 2014

While waiting on the rest of our party to get there I went to use their restroom. I watched one of their Employees come out of a bathroom stall & went straight out to the floor without washing his hands. When I went out he was filling buckets with ice. I told the Hostess about it & she confronted him & he said something in Hispanic & continued working out on the floor. Another so called Oriental restaurant with Mexican cooks. We did NOT eat there & we chose to go somewhere else.

Visited May 2014
5 Thank JeffreyR1515
Huntington, West Virginia
“Should avoid raw fish dishes”
Reviewed April 19, 2014 via mobile

I got this place's information from my boyfriend. I chose it because It opens until 10:30 pm, its name implies it might be owned by my country's people and I did not get to Indianapolis until 9 pm. The interior and service were both great. Though there were some Asian delicacies, most of the food were average, except for crab legs. The quality of crab legs was good (of course, it costs $17 bucks, including taxes) and they were refilled often. The remaining dishes became stale and old after 9pm. Sushi looked suspect, but I still gave it a try. That was a big mistake, since my stomach was very upset next morning. I would not go back if not needed. Too pricy for me.

3 Thank yipaoc
Indy
“Delicious”
Reviewed February 27, 2014

Great atmosphere. Some nights great live music. Try to get there early and food is fresher.o thought the price was reasonable. The owner and his family are great too!

• Visited August 2013
“So so”
Reviewed February 25, 2014 via mobile

My girlfriend and I went there last night. For the two of us and a tip was almost $40. The crab legs were the worst I had ever had. Very dry to say the least. If you want seafood go to a seafood restaurant. The restaurant itself was nice. It's just a high priced Chinese restaurant and not a seafood buffet. I won't go there again.

1 Thank B_rad196